- At 100 days in, Trump rallies backers in PA, claims 'change'
HARRISBURG, Pa. (AP) — President Donald Trump on Saturday marked his 100th day in office by claiming historic action on his agenda, renewing promises on health care and taxes and attacking the news media that he says is misleading Americans.
- Trump's first 100 days: A president's very public education
WASHINGTON (AP) — Health care is complicated. China can be a useful ally. NATO isn't obsolete. Being president is hard.
- Absent glitter and Trump, journalists honor press freedom
WASHINGTON (AP) — Prominent Washington journalists, if not Hollywood stars, celebrated the First Amendment during the annual White House Correspondents' Dinner, an event that lacked the glitter of past years because of the absence of the president of the United States.
- Thousands brave weather to protest Trump climate policies
SEATTLE (AP) — Thousands of people across the U.S. marched in rain, snow and sweltering heat Saturday to demand action on climate change — mass protests that coincided with President Donald Trump's 100th day in office and took aim at his agenda for rolling back environmental protections.
- Trump says China pressuring North Korea on missile, nukes
SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — President Donald Trump said in a television interview to be aired Sunday that he believes China's president has been putting pressure on North Korea as it pursues its missile and nuclear weapons programs.
- Penguins chase Holtby, beat Capitals to take 2-0 series lead
WASHINGTON (AP) — When Sidney Crosby wasn't beating the Washington Capitals putting the puck through his legs, he was doing it belly down on the ice.
- British heavyweight boxing star Joshua knocks out Klitschko
LONDON (AP) — Anthony Joshua wasn't wrong when he raised his hands in victory after knocking Wladimir Klitschko down in the fifth round of what looked like a one-sided heavyweight title fight. He was just celebrating too early.
- The Latest: SEC's 53 draft picks lead all conferences
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — The Latest on the NFL draft (all times Eastern):
- Bengals getting backlash over drafting RB Joe Mixon
CINCINNATI (AP) — The Bengals are facing a backlash over their decision to draft running back Joe Mixon, who punched a woman in the face while at Oklahoma.
- AP Source: Nationals CF Eaton out for season with hurt knee
WASHINGTON (AP) — Adam Eaton's first season as the Washington Nationals center fielder is over already.