- Shooting survivors on potential collision course with Trump
PARKLAND, Fla. (AP) — Student survivors of the deadly Florida school shooting who hope to become the face of a revived gun control movement are on a potential collision course with President Donald Trump.
- The Latest: Couple says suspect told them he was sorry
PARKLAND, Fla. (AP) — The Latest on the deadly Florida high school shooting (all times local):
- The Latest: Trump spends President's Day at his golf club
WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. (AP) — The Latest on President Donald Trump (all times local):
- Turkey warns it may hit Syrian troops in Kurdish enclave
BEIRUT (AP) — Turkey threatened on Monday to hit back at Syrian pro-government troops if they deploy in an enclave in northern Syria to protect a Kurdish militia that Ankara is battling there.
- Freestyle skier's complex path offers Olympic Rorschach test
PYEONGCHANG, South Korea (AP) — The words left Liz Swaney's lips without an ounce of irony. No telling curl of the lips. No wink. Nothing. She meant them. All of them.
- Curry would love to captain Team Curry again in 2019
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Stephen Curry would love to be an NBA All-Star Game captain again next year, especially since the game will be in his hometown of Charlotte.
- Team LeBron edges Team Steph 148-145 in NBA All-Star Game
LOS ANGELES (AP) — LeBron James and Kevin Durant swarmed all over Stephen Curry in the final seconds, preventing the NBA's best shooter from finding even a patch of open air to launch a tying 3-pointer.
- Shiffrin drops out of Olympic downhill after schedule change
PYEONGCHANG, South Korea (AP) — Back at the last Olympics, Mikaela Shiffrin exuberantly talked about chasing five gold medals this time around. Now it turns out she'll only enter three races at the 2018 Games.
- Doping charge could hurt Russia's chance at reinstatement
PYEONGCHANG, South Korea (AP) — Russia could lose its chance to be reinstated before the end of the Winter Olympics because of a doping charge against curling bronze medalist Alexander Krushelnitsky.
- US women back in gold medal game after 5-0 win over Finland
GANGNEUNG, South Korea (AP) — The Americans played their way back into the only women's hockey game that matters: a showdown with Canada for the Olympic gold medal.