- No repeal for 'Obamacare' _ a humiliating defeat for Trump
WASHINGTON (AP) — In a humiliating failure, President Donald Trump and GOP leaders yanked their bill to repeal "Obamacare" off the House floor Friday when it became clear it would fail badly — after seven years of nonstop railing against the health care law.
- AP Analysis: Trump's young presidency perilously adrift
WASHINGTON (AP) — Just two months in, Donald Trump's presidency is perilously adrift.
- Some parts of Obamacare working well, problems with others
WASHINGTON (AP) — Once again, "Obamacare" has survived a near-death experience. It won't be the end of the political debate, but House Speaker Paul Ryan acknowledges, "We're going to be living with 'Obamacare' for the foreseeable future."
- AP FACT CHECK: Trump overlooks his Obamacare promise
WASHINGTON (AP) — With the failure Friday of Republican health care legislation, President Donald Trump's campaign promise to replace so-called Obamacare "immediately" has been broken.
- Trump OKs Keystone pipeline, calling it 'great day' for jobs
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump greenlighted the long-delayed Keystone XL pipeline on Friday, declaring it a "great day for American jobs" and siding with energy advocates over environmental groups in a heated debate over climate change.
- The Latest: South Carolina routs Baylor for 1st Elite Eight
The Latest on the Sweet 16 of the NCAA Tournament on Friday (all times Eastern):
- South Carolina beats Baylor 70-50 to advance to Elite Eight
NEW YORK (AP) — Sindarius Thornwell scored 24 points and seventh-seeded South Carolina cruised past third-seeded Baylor 70-50 on Friday night in the East Regional semifinals, the Bears' worst NCAA Tournament loss.
- Berry scores 26 points and Carolina defeats Butler 92-80
MEMPHIS, Tenn. (AP) — Joel Berry II scored 26 points and Justin Jackson added 24 as top-seeded North Carolina moved to the Elite Eight with a 92-80 victory over Butler in the NCAA South Region on Friday night.
- James, Cavs bounce back with 112-105 victory over Hornets
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — LeBron James had 32 points, 11 assists and nine rebounds, and the Cleveland Cavaliers bounced back from their worst defensive outing of the season with a 112-105 win over the Charlotte Hornets on Friday night.
- Ex-Penn State president convicted over child-sex scandal
HARRISBURG, Pa. (AP) — Former Penn State President Graham Spanier was convicted Friday of hushing up child sexual abuse allegations in 2001 against Jerry Sandusky, whose arrest a decade later blew up into a major scandal for the university and led to the firing of beloved football coach Joe Paterno.