- Centrist Macron, far-right Le Pen in battle to lead France
PARIS (AP) — Centrist Emmanuel Macron and far-right populist Marine Le Pen advanced Sunday to a runoff in France's presidential election, remaking the country's political landscape and setting up a showdown over its participation in the European Union.
- Tight, tense French presidential vote echoes around world
PARIS (AP) — Whatever the result of France's presidential election, the choice will resonate far beyond France's borders, from Syrian battlefields to Hong Kong trading floors and the halls of the U.N. Security Council.
- Unconventional Macron faces unprecedented challenge
PARIS (AP) — French centrist Emmanuel Macron faces an unprecedented challenge in his quest for the French presidency: A newcomer to politics, he was virtually unknown to most of his countrymen just three years ago.
- 10 Things to Know for Monday
Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about Monday:
- Trump at 100 days: 'It's a different kind of presidency'
WASHINGTON (AP) — For nearly 100 days, President Donald Trump has rattled Washington and been chastened by its institutions.
- James helps Cavs hold off Pacers, earn sweep into 2nd round
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — LeBron James stuck to the old script Sunday.
- Johansson's OT goal gives Capitals series win at Toronto
TORONTO (AP) — Marcus Johansson stuffed his second goal of the game past Frederik Andersen at 6:31 of overtime, lifting the Washington Capitals t to a series-winning 2-1 victory ove the Toronto Maple Leafs in Game 6 on Sunday night.
- Westbrook clinches triple-double in first half vs. Rockets
OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) — Thunder guard Russell Westbrook achieved a triple-double in the first half of Sunday's playoff game against the Houston Rockets.
- Thomas scores 33, Celtics beat Bulls 104-95 to tie series
CHICAGO (AP) — Isaiah Thomas scored 33 points, and the Boston Celtics beat the Chicago Bulls 104-95 on Sunday to tie their first-round playoff series at 2-all.
- MacArthur returns, scores for Sens to beat Boston 3-2 in OT
BOSTON (AP) — Clarke MacArthur spent almost two full seasons recovering from a concussion, wondering if he would ever be able to return to the Senators.