- Trump says he's brought 'profound change' to Washington
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump on Saturday marked his 100th day in office by saying he had brought "profound change" to Washington and reaffirming that "my only allegiance" is to those he governs.
- Trump's first 100 days: A president's very public education
WASHINGTON (AP) — Health care is complicated. China can be a useful ally. NATO isn't obsolete. Being president is hard.
- Thousands brave weather to protest Trump climate policies
SEATTLE (AP) — Thousands of people across the U.S. marched in rain, snow and sweltering heat Saturday to demand action on climate change — mass protests that coincided with President Donald Trump's 100th day in office and took aim at his agenda for rolling back environmental protections.
- N. Korean missile test fails hours after UN meeting on nukes
SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — A North Korean mid-range ballistic missile apparently failed shortly after launch Saturday, South Korea and the United States said, the third test-fire flop just this month but a clear message of defiance as a U.S. supercarrier conducts drills in nearby waters.
- Pope's timely Egypt visit comforts grief-stricken Christians
CAIRO (AP) — Pope Francis wrapped up a brief but deeply symbolic visit to Egypt on Saturday with an open-air Mass for the country's tiny Catholic community, defying security concerns to show his support for the Christians of this Muslim majority Arab nation who have increasingly become targeted by Islamic militants.
- British heavyweight boxing star Joshua knocks out Klitschko
LONDON (AP) — Anthony Joshua wasn't wrong when he raised his hands in victory after knocking Wladimir Klitschko down in the fifth round of what looked like a one-sided heavyweight title fight. He was just celebrating too early.
- The Latest: SEC's 53 draft picks lead all conferences
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — The Latest on the NFL draft (all times Eastern):
- Bengals getting backlash over drafting RB Joe Mixon
CINCINNATI (AP) — The Bengals are facing a backlash over their decision to draft running back Joe Mixon, who punched a woman in the face while at Oklahoma.
- Pageau gets fourth goal in 2OT to lift Sens over Rangers 6-5
OTTAWA, Ontario (AP) — Jean-Gabriel Pageau got his fourth goal of the game in the second overtime after scoring twice late in regulation, lifting the Ottawa Senators over the New York Rangers 6-5 Saturday in Game 2 of the Eastern Conference semifinals.
- Last pick of draft far from irrelevant: Kelly goes to Denver
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — The final day of the NFL draft began with an impromptu rendition of "Fly Eagles Fly" by former Philadelphia star safety Brian Dawkins and ended with a player who was far from irrelevant in college being picked last.