- House steers toward climactic vote on GOP health care bill
WASHINGTON (AP) — The House steered toward a climactic vote Friday on the Republican health care overhaul, plunging ahead despite uncertainty over whether they had the votes to prevail in what loomed as a monumental gamble for President Donald Trump and his GOP allies in Congress.
- The Latest: Trump ties health care vote to abortion
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Latest on an effort in Congress to pass a health care bill (all times local):
- Trump administration approves Keystone XL pipeline
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump says "it's a great day for American jobs" after his administration issued a permit to build the long-delayed Keystone XL pipeline.
- UK police give details of London attacker, make more arrests
LONDON (AP) — Police are combing through "massive amounts of computer data" and have contacted thousands of witnesses as they look for clues about why a British-born man became radicalized and launched a deadly attack on Parliament, a senior police official said Friday.
- Egypt's Mubarak free, acquitted after years-long detention
CAIRO (AP) — Ousted Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak was freed from custody Friday morning after six years of legal proceedings and wrangling that frustrated activists who had hoped he would face justice for the deaths of hundreds defying his rule.
- Bye, Michigan _ time for new lovable underdogs Xavier, SC
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) — Thanks, Michigan. It was fun while it lasted.
- TIPPING OFF: Point guard battle part of Kentucky-UCLA allure
RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) — UCLA's Lonzo Ball and Kentucky's De'Aaron Fox have spent the season putting up big numbers and highlight-reel plays to power two blueblood programs.
- High-flying Jayhawks present question: Can they be stopped?
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) — Purdue coach Matt Painter stopped short of calling Kansas invincible on Thursday night.
- Tipping Off: Baylor women hope for better luck in OKC
NEW YORK (AP) — Oklahoma City hasn't been too kind to Baylor the last few years in the women's NCAA Tournament.
- All Aboard! Maryland women ride rails to NCAA regional
ABOARD AMTRAK REGIONAL 174 (AP) — Brenda Frese always wants to give her team new experiences.