- Trump warns North Korea's missiles will get better
SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — President Donald Trump said after North Korea's latest failed rocket launch that communist leader Kim Jong-Un will eventually develop better missiles, and "we can't allow it to happen."
- At 100 days in, Trump seems both outsider and insider
HARRISBURG, Pa. (AP) — President Donald Trump is turning from his dramatic debut as an outsider president to focus on advancing his plans to cut taxes and get tough on trade deals.
- The Latest: 1 killed in Arkansas in storms; 4 dead in Texas
CANTON, Texas (AP) — The Latest on severe weather in parts of the U.S. (all times local):
- Famed Swiss climber killed near Mount Everest in Nepal
KATHMANDU, Nepal (AP) — A Swiss climber acclaimed for his rapid ascents — including scaling dozens of peaks in the Alps in a little more than two months — was killed Sunday in a mountaineering accident near Mount Everest in Nepal, expedition organizers said.
- Macron's startup-style campaign upends French expectations
POITIERS, France (AP) — Whether or not Emmanuel Macron wins the French presidency in next Sunday's runoff, he has already accomplished the unthinkable.
- The ins and outs of how some teams handled 2017 NFL draft
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — With 253 selections over three days, and a couple hundred thousand people on hand, the NFL draft seems as complex an operation as exists.
- Bills fire GM Whaley, scouting staff 1 day after draft
ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (AP) — First Rex Ryan, now Doug Whaley.
- Joshua, with heavyweight title, may make boxing must-see TV
LONDON (AP) — Anthony Joshua remained in the ring long after 90,000 of his supporters had filed out of Wembley Stadium, posing happily for pictures with his team and hugging just about everyone he knew.
- Immigrant workers at Churchill Downs fear deportation
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (AP) — The backside of Churchill Downs hums with activity as workers clean stalls, bathe horses and lead the muscular animals on strolls to cool them down after workouts. The quiet is broken when they speak to each other and the horses — in Spanish.
- Bengals getting backlash over drafting RB Joe Mixon
CINCINNATI (AP) — The Bengals are facing a backlash over their decision to draft running back Joe Mixon, who punched a woman in the face while at Oklahoma.