- Analysis: Trump promises big change, picks small fights
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump won the White House promising big changes to the nation's economy, health care system and foreign policy.
- Over 1 million join anti-Trump women's marches worldwide
WASHINGTON (AP) — In a global exclamation of defiance and solidarity, more than 1 million people rallied at women's marches in the nation's capital and cities around the world Saturday to send President Donald Trump an emphatic message on his first full day in office that they won't let his agenda go unchallenged.
- Gambia awaits new leader, but exiled one has right to return
BANJUL, Gambia (AP) — Gambia's capital on Sunday was awaiting the arrival of the country's new leader and an era of democracy, hours after the authoritarian ruler of 22 years flew into exile with an extraordinary set of assurances from the international community.
- In midst of Aleppo wreckage, a Syrian family returns home
ALEPPO, Syria (AP) — The street looks as if it was hit by an earthquake and the bombed-out building in a former rebel-held northeastern neighborhood of Aleppo is deserted — except for the second-floor apartment where Abdul-Hamid Khatib and his family are staying.
- Cautious welcome from congressional Republicans to Trump era
WASHINGTON (AP) — Congressional Republicans anxiously monitor President Donald Trump's Twitter feed, parse his pronouncements, and brace for potential controversy each time he gives an interview.
- Spurs coach Popovich blasts President Trump
CLEVELAND (AP) — Gregg Popovich would bench President Trump.
- Murray out in 4th-round upset, Federer advances in Australia
MELBOURNE, Australia (AP) — Andy Murray had already been upset by Mischa Zverev, undone by some old-school serve and volley, and Roger Federer was down 5-1 in the first set against Kei Nishikori.
- Leonard scores 41, Spurs down Cavaliers 118-115 in overtime
CLEVELAND (AP) — As Kawhi Leonard peeled the ice bag off his swollen left hand, Manu Ginobili hobbled through San Antonio's locker room, his back stiffened from a run-in with LeBron James.
- Durability of NFL's final 4 QBs vital to Super Bowl run
PITTSBURGH (AP) — The numbers are staggering. Over 182,000 yards passing (more than 103 miles worth), nearly 1,300 touchdowns and seven championships, with an eighth guaranteed for whoever parties in the confetti in Houston next month.
- Fleetwood wins in Abu Dhabi for 2nd European Tour title
ABU DHABI, United Arab Emirates (AP) — Tommy Fleetwood broke free from a pack of contenders containing three major champions to win the Abu Dhabi Championship by one shot on Sunday, ending the Englishman's 3½-year wait for a second European Tour title.