- Senate hearing to focus on Russian disinformation tactics
WASHINGTON (AP) — Some tactics Russia used to meddle in last year's presidential election would give shivers to anyone who believes in American democracy, the Senate intelligence committee's top Democrat says.
- A look at latest ruling on Trump administration travel ban
HONOLULU (AP) — A federal judge in Hawaii who temporarily blocked President Donald Trump's revised travel ban hours before it was set to take effect issued a longer-lasting order Wednesday.
- NC lawmakers, gov reach deal to end 'bathroom bill' standoff
RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) — North Carolina Republican lawmakers and Democratic Gov. Roy Cooper said late Wednesday that they have agreed on legislation to resolve a standoff over the state's "bathroom bill" through a replacement measure that still restricts LGBT nondiscrimination protections.
- Mosul lays bare the challenge of asymmetric warfare
BAGHDAD (AP) — As the fight for the Iraqi city of Mosul drags on, many might ask: Why has it taken the combined militaries of the United States and Iraq backed by an international coalition more than two years to dislodge a relatively small force of militants lacking heavy weaponry?
- NTSB to begin probe of Texas bus-truck crash that killed 13
UVALDE, Texas (AP) — Federal investigators are getting their first look Thursday at the scene of a head-on collision involving a small church bus and a pickup truck that killed 13 senior adult church members onboard the bus.
- Westbrook scores 57 in Thunder's 114-106 OT win over Magic
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — With as prolific a scorer as Russell Westbrook is, the Oklahoma City Thunder never feel as though any deficit is too much to overcome.
- Curry scores 29, leads Warriors' rally over Spurs 110-98
SAN ANTONIO (AP) — Golden State was emotionally prepared to shrug off a 22-point deficit during the first quarter in a key showdown with San Antonio.
- Baseball's new trend: Saying 'NO' to ground balls
Josh Donaldson and Reggie Jackson stood off to the third base side of the batting cage, a pair of former American League MVPs discussing their craft in spring training. When the Blue Jays star hopped in to take his swings, Mr. October pulled out his phone to shoot video, a visual aid for his job as a special adviser to the Yankees.
- Hosmer, Yelich could benefit from getting off the ground
Being a big league hitter these days can require some serious lifting.
- AP All-Time Top 100: Maryland tops the list of never No. 1s
PHOENIX (AP) — Gary Williams had great players and great teams during his tenure at Maryland, even won a national championship.