- Trump's bridge-building eclipsed by false voter fraud claim
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump's efforts to build bridges and push through his agenda were overshadowed again with his continued fixation on the election and more false claims.
- Trump overshadows young migrants' emotional trip to Mexico
MOLCAXAC, Mexico (AP) — Tamara Alcala Dominguez sobbed, barely able to speak, as she buried her face in the sweater of the woman who cared for her when she was a toddler.
- Britain's Supreme Court set to rule on Brexit case
LONDON (AP) — Britain's Supreme Court will rule Tuesday on whether the prime minister or Parliament has the right to trigger the process of taking Britain out of the European Union.
- After rocky start, second day of Syria talks in Kazakhstan
ASTANA, Kazakhstan (AP) — The U.N. envoy for Syria pressed on with efforts Tuesday to shore up a shaky cease-fire between the Damascus government and its allies and rebel factions, as he shuttled between delegates from the two sides on the second day of peace talks in Kazakhstan.
- 'Get up. We've got to get out': Storms kill 20 in the South
ADEL, Ga. (AP) — Bonnie and Wayne Collier were jolted awake in their mobile home by a cellphone weather alert early Sunday. They jumped up, turned on the TV, saw a tornado warning and decided to run.
- The Latest: Wawrinka advances to Australian Open semifinals
MELBOURNE, Australia (AP) — The Latest on Tuesday from the Australian Open (all times local):
- NASCAR overhauls race and playoff format
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — NASCAR is taking a progressive approach to modernizing its series with a radical new format.
- APNewsBreak: Spring training to be shortened slightly in '18
NEW YORK (AP) — For everyone who thinks spring training is too long, help is on the way — a little, anyway.
- Waiters for the win: Heat stun Warriors, 105-102
MIAMI (AP) — Dion Waiters went from air ball to game-winner.
- Jones, Holiday lead Pelicans past Cavs 124-122
NEW ORLEANS (AP) — LeBron James stroked his beard as he sat in his locker and tried to make sense of Cleveland's recent slide.