- The Latest: G-7 ask internet providers to aid terror fight
TAORMINA, Sicily (AP) — The Latest on the G-7 summit in Taormina, Sicily (all times local):
- US plans first test of ICBM intercept, with NKorea on mind
WASHINGTON (AP) — Preparing for North Korea's growing threat, the Pentagon will try to shoot down an intercontinental-range missile for the first time in a test next week. The goal is to more closely simulate a North Korean ICBM aimed at the U.S. homeland, officials said Friday
- Trump meeting with G-7 leaders after going on offensive
TAORMINA, Italy (AP) — In the Middle East, President Donald Trump was feted with pageantry, the leaders of Saudi Arabia and Israel seemingly in competition to outdo the other with the warmth of their welcomes and the depth of their pledges of cooperation.
- Europeans making sales pitch to Trump on climate accord
TAORMINA, Italy (AP) — European leaders have mounted a last-ditch effort to stop President Donald Trump from abandoning the Paris climate accord, using multiple meetings this week to sell the American leader on the global agreement to reduce carbon emissions.
- Boehner: Trump's term 'disaster,' aside from foreign affairs
WASHINGTON (AP) — Former House Speaker John Boehner says that aside from international affairs and foreign policy, President Donald Trump's time in office has so far been a "complete disaster."
- Now Warriors' All-Star, Durant was once their 2nd choice
Truth be told, Golden State's former coach wasn't sure the Warriors needed Kevin Durant.
- Cavs-Warriors Part III joins past championship trilogies
It never happened between Magic Johnson's Lakers and Larry Bird's Celtics. Same for Michael Jordan and Karl Malone or Jerry West and Bill Russell.
- NHL royalty vs. the rowdy neighbors in Stanley Cup Final
PITTSBURGH (AP) — The Pittsburgh Penguins kept getting by even as their star players kept skating off the ice in pain. Even as the targets on their back as Stanley Cup champions kept getting bigger. Even as Columbus and Washington and Ottawa kept pushing and prodding, poking and pinching.
- Djokovic and Nadal could meet in French Open semifinals
PARIS (AP) — Unfortunately for Rafael Nadal, the French Open draw didn't make things easy.
- No surprise: It's Cavs-Warriors in the NBA Finals, again
Here they go again.