- CIA chief: Intel leaks on the rise, cites leaker 'worship'
WASHINGTON (AP) — CIA Director Mike Pompeo says he thinks disclosure of America's secret intelligence is on the rise, fueled partly by the "worship" of leakers like Edward Snowden.
- UK finds 34 high-rise apartment buildings with unsafe siding
LONDON (AP) — Britain's fire-safety crisis expanded substantially Saturday as authorities said 34 high-rise apartment blocks across the country had cladding that failed fire safety tests. London officials scrambled to evacuate four public housing towers after experts found them "not safe for people to sleep in overnight."
- Yemen to probe alleged interrogation abuses by UAE, US
SANAA, Yemen (AP) — Yemen's internationally-recognized government on Saturday ordered the creation of a committee to investigate allegations of human rights violations, following reports that U.S. military interrogators worked with forces from the United Arab Emirates who are accused of torturing detainees in Yemen.
- 15 bodies found after landslide buries scores in China
BEIJING (AP) — Crews searching through the rubble left by a landslide that buried a mountain village under tons of soil and rocks in southwestern China on Saturday found 15 bodies, but more than 110 more people remained missing.
- UK Parliament investigates cyberattack on user accounts
LONDON (AP) — British officials were investigating a cyberattack Saturday on the country's Parliament after discovering "unauthorized attempts to access parliamentary user accounts."
- Worth the wait: Bibens-Dirkx pitches Rangers past Yanks 8-1
NEW YORK (AP) — A dozen years of minor league bus rides paid off with a day in the sun at Yankee Stadium for Austin Bibens-Dirkx.
- LSU beats Oregon State 6-1 to reach CWS finals
OMAHA, Neb. (AP) — Nothing LSU encounters in the College World Series championship series will be any more daunting than the task the Tigers had to complete to get there.
- Spithill, Oracle get swagger back with 1st America's Cup win
HAMILTON, Bermuda (AP) — Skipper Jimmy Spithill has his swagger back, meaning it's game on in the America's Cup on the Great Sound.
- Jordan Spieth birdies 18th to keep Travelers lead
CROMWELL, Conn. (AP) — Jordan Spieth continues to play just a little better than anyone else at the Travelers Championship.
- Los Angeles Kings prospect raised by 2 moms
CHICAGO (AP) — Moments after Jaret Anderson-Dolan was drafted by the Los Angeles Kings, he hugged his mothers Fran and Nancy. They cried a few tears as Anderson-Dolan made his way to the floor of the United Center for handshakes and congratulations from his new team.