- Rubio threat on child tax credit puts bump in GOP tax path
WASHINGTON (AP) — Republican Marco Rubio's potential defection over a tax credit for low-income parents put a speed bump into GOP leaders' drive to push their big tax package through the Senate, but it's a complication that's likely to be resolved.
- Suspect in car attack faces new charge: first-degree murder
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. (AP) — The man accused of driving into a crowd protesting a white nationalist rally in Charlottesville faces a new charge of first-degree murder after a court hearing Thursday in which prosecutors presented surveillance video and other evidence against him.
- Dustin Hoffman accused of new incidents of sexual misconduct
LOS ANGELES (AP) — More women are accusing Dustin Hoffman of sexual misconduct, including an incident in which a playwright says the actor exposed himself to her in a New York hotel room when she was 16-years-old.
- Workplace romance under spotlight after sex scandals
NEW YORK (AP) — The minefield that co-workers and companies navigate when it comes to love at work has gotten even more complex following the recent flood of sexual misconduct allegations roiling Hollywood, politics and the media.
- EU leaders set to launch new phase in Brexit talks
BRUSSELS (AP) — European Union leaders are set Friday to authorize a new phase in Brexit talks involving future relations and trade with Britain.
- Big baller: LeBron gets triple-double as Cavs beat Lakers
CLEVELAND (AP) — Lonzo Ball got an up-close look at the biggest baller of them all.
- Check, mates: NHL top lines are expected to do it all
Tyler Seguin doesn't consider it a challenge. He sees it as an opportunity.
- FAU, Navy, Miami and Memphis prepping for home bowl games
BOCA RATON, Fla. (AP) — Sometime late Friday afternoon, Florida Atlantic will load up its luggage and head south to the hotel that will house the Conference USA champions for their bowl-game preparations.
- Broncos hope win at Indy could be start of long road back
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — The Denver Broncos know where they stand.
- Aaron Judge can't wait to play alongside Giancarlo Stanton
OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) — Aaron Judge can't wait to get to spring training and start learning from new teammate Giancarlo Stanton.