- House steers toward climactic vote on GOP health care bill
WASHINGTON (AP) — Republicans muscled their capstone health care overhaul past an initial barrier and toward a climactic roll call Friday, plunging ahead despite uncertainty over whether they had the votes to prevail in what loomed as a monumental gamble for President Donald Trump and his GOP allies in Congress.
- The Latest: Ryan heads to White House to discuss health care
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Latest on an effort in Congress to pass a health care bill (all times local):
- Trump aide with Russia ties offers to talk to House panel
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump's former campaign manager, a key figure in investigations into the Trump campaign's ties to Russia, has volunteered to be questioned by lawmakers as part of a House probe of the Kremlin's alleged meddling in the 2016 election.
- Trump approves Keystone XL, calling it 'great day' for jobs
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump declared it a "great day for American jobs" on Friday as he formally green-lighted the Keystone XL pipeline, clearing the way for the $8 billion project to finally be completed.
- UK police arrest 10 in London attack probe, search 21 sites
LONDON (AP) — British police are combing through "massive amounts of computer data," have searched more than 20 sites and have contacted thousands of witnesses in a vast operation to trace how a British man became radicalized and launched a deadly attack on Parliament, a senior official said Friday.
- Bettman: Concessions needed for NHL to go to Olympics
CHICAGO (AP) — NHL Commissioner Gary Bettman says the International Olympic Committee and hockey's governing body will have to make concessions before the league sends the world's best players to the Winter Games in South Korea next February.
- TIPPING OFF: Point guard battle part of Kentucky-UCLA allure
RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) — UCLA's Lonzo Ball and Kentucky's De'Aaron Fox have spent the season putting up big numbers and highlight-reel plays to power two blueblood programs.
- Bye, Michigan _ time for new lovable underdogs Xavier, SC
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) — Thanks, Michigan. It was fun while it lasted.
- A short week for McIlroy on long road to Masters
AUSTIN, Texas (AP) — Rory McIlroy rarely has played so well and had so little to show for it.
- Surging Heat have playoffs in sight after dreadful start
MIAMI (AP) — They have won 24 times in their last 31 games. They put together the NBA's longest winning streak this season, a 13-game run that was beyond surprising. They are on the cusp of doing something never accomplished in NBA history.