- Limits on travel to US issued after Supreme Court ruling
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Trump administration is putting new criteria in place Thursday for visa applicants from six mostly Muslim nations and all refugees, requiring a close family or business tie to the United States. The move comes after the Supreme Court partially restored President Donald Trump's executive order that was widely criticized as a ban on Muslims.
- President ridicules female TV host's looks, calls her crazy
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump ridiculed the looks and temperament of a female cable television host whose show he says he has stopped watching.
- Analysis: For GOP Congress, an imperative on health care
WASHINGTON (AP) — Congressional Republicans are stymied over health care. But after seven years of promising to repeal and replace former President Barack Obama's law, they risk political disaster if they don't deliver.
- Cardinal takes leave from Vatican after sex assault charges
VATICAN CITY (AP) â Cardinal George Pell, a top adviser to Pope Francis, took a leave of absence as the Vatican's financial chief Thursday to fight criminal charges in his native Australia that alleged he committed sexual assault years ago.
- In Mosul, Iraqi forces take landmark mosque blown up by IS
MOSUL, Iraq (AP) — Iraqi forces on Thursday captured the compound of a landmark mosque in Mosul that was blown up last week by the Islamic State group — a hugely symbolic site from where the top IS leader declared an Islamic "caliphate" nearly three years ago.
- WIMBLEDON '17: Could anyone end the Big 4's title streak?
Roger Federer, Novak Djokovic, Rafael Nadal and Andy Murray have ruled Wimbledon for the past 14 years, combining to win the tournament every time in that span.
- MLB umpire Tumpane rescues woman on Pittsburgh bridge
PITTSBURGH (AP) — John Tumpane can't explain why he approached the woman as she hopped over the railing of the Roberto Clemente Bridge on Wednesday afternoon.
- A major week for the LPGA and the seniors
So Yeon Ryu goes into the LPGA Tour's second major on quite a roll.
- Revere gets wacky winner in Angels' 3-2 victory over Dodgers
ANAHEIM, Calif. (AP) — Ben Revere reached base on an error, advanced on a wild pitch and then scored the winning run on a passed ball and a throwing error caused by Cameron Maybin's walk-off strikeout.
- WIMBLEDON '17: Still without full strength, Kvitova favored
Petra Kvitova still has not regained full strength in her left hand, the one she uses to swing a tennis racket so well that she won Wimbledon twice — and the one that was stabbed by an intruder at her home in the Czech Republic late last year.