- NYC commuters returning to subway amid heightened security
NEW YORK (AP) — A would-be suicide bomber's rush-hour blast in the heart of the New York City subway system failed to cause the bloodshed he intended, authorities said, but it gave new fuel to President Donald Trump's push to limit immigration.
- Bangladesh questions family of man accused of NYC attack
DHAKA, Bangladesh (AP) — Bangladesh counterterrorism officers are questioning the wife and other relatives of a man accused of carrying out a bomb attack in New York City's subway system, officials said Tuesday.
- Turbulent Senate race now in hands of Alabama voters
BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (AP) — Depending on who is making the case, Alabama's special Senate election Tuesday is about either continuing the "Trump miracle" in Washington or allowing "decency" to prevail back home.
- Moore's wife: 'One of our attorneys is a Jew'
MIDLAND CITY, Ala. (AP) — The wife of embattled Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore fought back against accusations that her husband doesn't support blacks or Jews, saying at one point that one of their attorneys "is a Jew."
- 10 Things to Know for Today
Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today:
- Brady intercepted twice as Dolphins beat Pats 27-20
MIAMI GARDENS, Fla. (AP) — The Miami Dolphins wore their perfect season uniforms, and for at least one game in 2017, they looked the part.
- MLB ump Dale Scott retires rather than risk more concussions
LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. (AP) — As a big league umpire, Dale Scott saw maybe 1 million pitches from the field. His final call, it turned out, was the easiest of all.
- TOP 25 THIS WEEK: Villanova ready for burden of being No. 1
RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) — Villanova coach Jay Wright has seen his team deal with all the things that go along with being the nation's top-ranked school, from the extra attention to handling an upset loss.
- Eagles turn to Nick Foles after Carson Wentz goes down
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — Carson Wentz got the Eagles this far. Now, it's up to Nick Foles to deliver Philadelphia its first Super Bowl title.
- No. 2 Oklahoma leads with 3 1st-team AP All-Americans
No. 2 Oklahoma will bring three All-Americans to the College Football Playoff.