- Police search for suspects in deadly nightclub shooting
CINCINNATI (AP) — Cincinnati police searched for suspects in a nightclub shooting that left one man dead and 15 other people injured and sent club patrons diving to the ground to dodge bullets in what they described as a chaotic and terrifying scene.
- Despite some tensions, evangelical churches booming in Cuba
HAVANA (AP) — Fidel Castro's government sent the Rev. Juan Francisco Naranjo to two years of work camp in the 1960s for preaching the Gospel in a Cuba where atheism was law and the faithful were viewed as suspect. For years, Naranjo's church was almost abandoned, with just a handful of people daring to attend services.
- Trump plans office to bring business ideas to government
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump is set to announce a new White House office run by his son-in-law that will seek to overhaul government functions using ideas from the business sector.
- Blaming conservatives, Trump signals new openness to Dems
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump on Sunday attacked conservative lawmakers for the failure of the Republican bill to replace former President Barack Obama's health care law, as aides signaled a greater willingness to work with moderate Democrats on upcoming legislative battles from the budget and tax cuts to health care.
- Brother seeks retrial for China ex-police chief facing death
BEIJING (AP) — At first blush, the plight of former Chinese police official Zhao Liping might not win much sympathy.
- Carolina (North) your tour guide for this year's Final Four
PHOENIX (AP) — Consider North Carolina the tour guide at this year's Final Four. The Tar Heels will be making their record 20th trip, and most of the players on this year's roster were on hand last season to find out all about the agony of coming oh-so close to winning it all.
- Maye hits late jumper to lift North Carolina to Final Four
MEMPHIS, Tenn. (AP) — Roy Williams went all "Gone With the Wind" when a player asked about his North Carolina Tar Heels making the last shot Sunday to edge Kentucky to the Final Four.
- The Latest: East vs. West set in Final Four next weekend
The Latest on the Elite Eight of the NCAA Tournament (all times Eastern):
- South Carolina headed to Final Four, beats Florida 77-70
NEW YORK (AP) — South Carolina added a missing piece to its rich basketball history.
- Raiders to Las Vegas should happen Monday with little delay
PHOENIX (AP) — Barring an unforeseen obstacle, the Oakland Raiders seem certain to get approval Monday to relocate to Las Vegas .