CSG Systems International Inc  CSGS
Data as of 08-22-2014 12:00 AM CT
Last PriceDay ChangeVolume
$28.21
0.02 (0.07%)
128,256
Open PriceDay Range52-Wk Range
$28.07
28.34 - 27.83
32.11 - 23.02
Mkt Cap($mil)YieldAvg Volume
979
---
---
P/EP/SP/CF
15.30
1.18
8.41
 
 Stock Chart
Price Graph
 Key Stats
Morningstar Style BoxSmall ValueStock TypeAggressive Growth
IndustrySoftware - InfrastructureSectorTechnology
Market Cap $Mil979 Sales $Mil753
 Company Profile
What Does This Company Do?

Based in Englewood, Colo., CSG Systems International provides order management, account setup, sales support, billing, and invoice production, and mailing services primarily to companies in the telecommunication, broadband and direct broadcast satellite markets. It has two business segments: processing and related services, which accounts for about 70% of revenue, and software, maintenance, and services, which accounts for the remaining 30%. The company employs more than 2,000 people.

Address9555 Maroon Circle
 Englewood, CO, 80112
Phone1 303 200-2000
Websitehttp://www.csgi.com
Employees3,398
Direct InvestmentNo
Dividend ReinvestmentNo
All quote data supplied by Morningstar Real-Time Data. Quotes for Nasdaq, NYSE and securities are delayed 20 minutes. © Copyright 2010 Morningstar, Inc.
Show Data Definitions
Become a Morningstar Premium Member. Enjoy our analyst picks and buy-sell opinions on 3,800 stocks, funds and ETFs. Learn more.

© Copyright 2014 Morningstar, Inc. All rights reserved. Morningstar, the Morningstar logo, Morningstar.com, Morningstar Tools are either trademark or service marks of Morningstar, Inc.
Past performance is no guarantee of future results.
Returns will vary and shares may be worth more or less than their original cost when sold.
















More National News



Most Popular Stories