- Epic collapse of GOP health care bill puts effort into limbo
WASHINGTON (AP) — House Republicans passed roughly 60 bills over the past six years dismembering President Barack Obama's health care overhaul. Other than minor tweaks, they knew the measures would go nowhere because the Democrat still lived in the White House.
- In health care push, Trump couldn't master art of consensus
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump thought he had a deal.
- AP FACT CHECK: Trump overlooks his Obamacare promise
WASHINGTON (AP) — With the failure Friday of Republican health care legislation, President Donald Trump's campaign promise to replace so-called Obamacare "immediately" has been broken.
- Rape reaches 'epic proportions' in South Sudan's civil war
MUNDRI, South Sudan (AP) — After months of being raped by her rebel captors in the middle of South Sudan's civil war, the young woman became pregnant. Held in a muddy pit, sometimes chained to other prisoners, she later watched her hair fall out and her weight plummet. But the child was a spark of life.
- Trump son-in-law's ties to Israel raise questions of bias
JERUSALEM (AP) — Jared Kushner, President Donald Trump's son-in-law and senior adviser, has deep business and personal ties to Israel that could raise questions about his ability to serve as an honest broker as he oversees the White House's Mideast peace efforts.
- Elite! Chiozza hits 3 at OT buzzer, Gators beat Wisconsin
NEW YORK (AP) â With 4 seconds left in overtime, Chris Chiozza took off with the ball, hoping to get to the hoop or find an open man. Instead, the Florida point guard stopped short right at the 3-point line and let fly with a shot that will go down in Gators' history.
- TIPPING OFF: Kansas, Gonzaga, Oregon, Xavier eye Final Four
RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) — It's finally time to award the first spots in the Final Four.
- Elite 8-bound: Kentucky beats UCLA 86-75 in South semifinal
MEMPHIS, Tenn. (AP) — De'Aaron Fox credits some sticky Kentucky defense for the Wildcats' latest berth in a regional final.
- SEC, yes the football power, has 3 teams in Elite 8
MEMPHIS, Tenn. (AP) — The chant "S-E-C" so well known around football across the South is coming to the Elite Eight.
- Anything can happen, but favorites sure are playing like it
Remember when any ol' team could come from nowhere and make the Final Four?