- The Latest: No sign Jackson will withdraw VA nomination
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Latest on Ronny Jackson, President Donald Trump's pick to be secretary of Veterans Affairs (all times local):
- The Latest: Police officer says most victims of attack women
TORONTO (AP) — The Latest on the incident in which a van plowed down a Toronto sidewalk, killing and injuring several people (all times local):
- Toronto van attack suspect was student, ex-military recruit
TORONTO (AP) — Details have begun to emerge about Alek Minassian, who was charged Tuesday with 10 counts of first-degree murder and 13 of attempted murder for driving a van into a crowded sidewalk in Toronto. Here is a look at the 25-year-old suspect in one of the worst mass killings in Canada's modern history.
- Watchdog report points to power struggle involving VA pick
WASHINGTON (AP) — A watchdog report ordered in 2012 by Dr. Ronny Jackson — President Donald Trump's nominee to lead the Department of Veterans Affairs — found that he and a rival physician exhibited "unprofessional behaviors" as they engaged in a power struggle over the White House medical unit.
- Trump, top Iran diplomat trade threats as US decision nears
NEW YORK (AP) — President Donald Trump and Iran's top diplomat traded sharp warnings on Tuesday, with Trump threatening "bigger problems" than ever if Tehran restarts its nuclear program. Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif put the president on notice, telling The Associated Press if the U.S. pulls out of the nuclear deal, Iran "mostly likely" would abandon it, too.
- Michigan State kept ties to coach accused of sexual abuse
CHICAGO (AP) — Michigan State University, already reeling from the scandal involving a gymnastics doctor who molested young athletes, maintained ties to a prominent volleyball coach long after he was publicly accused in 1995 of sexually abusing and raping six underage girls he trained in the 1980s.
- Commission to unveil ideas to fix college basketball's woes
RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) — College basketball played an entire season amid a federal corruption investigation that magnified long-simmering troubles within the sport, from shady agent dealings to concerns over athletes who'd rather go straight to the pros.
- Draft deadline gone, now it's time to wait on NBA decisions
RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) — The deadline has passed for college players to declare early for the NBA draft. Now it's time to wait for the draft entries who didn't hire an agent to decide whether they're staying in or heading back to school.
- High 5: LeBron, Cavaliers set for critical game with Pacers
INDEPENDENCE, Ohio (AP) — By now, LeBron James is usually getting some rest in the NBA playoffs.
- Bucks' Maker, other reserves step into NBA playoff spotlight
MILWAUKEE (AP) — Thon Maker is having his biggest games at the biggest time of the year.