- Manchester police hunt for accomplices after concert blast
MANCHESTER, England (AP) — As investigators hunted for possible accomplices of a suicide bomber, thousands of people poured into the streets of Manchester in a vigil Tuesday for victims of a blast that bathed a pop concert in blood — the latest apparent battle-scarred target of Islamic extremists seeking to rattle daily life in the West.
- The Latest: Britain raises terror level after concert attack
MANCHESTER, England (AP) — The Latest on the blast at an Ariana Grande concert in northern England (all times local):
- Haley says Congress may soften Trump's global programs cuts
ANKARA, Turkey (AP) — U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley says President Donald Trump's budget proposal is the start of a conversation with Congress about funding for overseas and diplomatic programs.
- Parents weigh in on concert fears after Manchester
Iris Azulai's 17-year-old daughter, Carmel, recently attended a large concert in Tel Aviv of the Argentine singer Lali. Given Israel's history, the fear of terrorism is always lurking, particularly at mass events, but regardless, she would not have prevented her daughter from going.
- Russia-Trump campaign contacts a concern, ex-CIA chief says
WASHINGTON (AP) — Former CIA Director John Brennan told Congress Tuesday he personally warned Russia last summer against interfering in the U.S. presidential election and was so concerned about Russian contacts with people involved in the Trump campaign that he convened top counterintelligence officials to focus on it.
- Police: Hall of Famer Cortez Kennedy found dead
Cortez Kennedy, one of the best defensive linemen of his generation and a Pro Football Hall of Fame inductee despite rarely finding himself in the spotlight as a player, has died. He was 48.
- NFL moves 2021 Super Bowl to Tampa Bay from LA
CHICAGO (AP) — The 2021 Super Bowl has been moved by the NFL from Los Angeles to Tampa.
- LeBron locked in for Game 4 after being locked out in Game 3
INDEPENDENCE, Ohio (AP) — LeBron James had that look — faraway, yet focused.
- AP Exclusive: Mixed emotions for Dixon after armed robbery
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — The whole plan had been to celebrate Scott Dixon's pole-winning run for the Indianapolis 500 at a downtown Italian restaurant.
- Rio Olympic planning assailed for 'white elephant' venues
RIO DE JANEIRO (AP) — A federal prosecutor looking into last year's Rio de Janeiro Olympics says that many of the venues "are white elephants" that were built with "no planning."