- Trump urges ban on gun devices like bump stocks
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump said Tuesday that he has signed a memo directing the Justice Department to propose regulations to "ban all devices" like the rapid-fire bump stocks involved in last year's Las Vegas massacre.
- Attorney admits he lied to Mueller's federal agents
WASHINGTON (AP) — An attorney linked to a former Trump campaign official admitted Tuesday he lied to federal investigators working for special counsel Robert Mueller.
- Insiders: Russia troll farm even zanier than indictment says
MOSCOW (AP) — A Clinton-Obama sex tape using body doubles. A Facebook page promoting Texas independence riddled with grammatical mistakes. Islamic State anthems blasting out during the nightshift.
- AP Explains: Syria's starved, rebellious suburb under attack
BEIRUT (AP) — The airstrikes came at a rate of one a minute, with horrible results: civilians fleeing collapsing buildings, children trapped under slabs of concrete, paramedics grimly rushing the bloodied victims away on stretchers. At least 100 people were killed in one day.
- The Latest: Florida Senate panel wants officers in schools
PARKLAND, Fla. (AP) — The Latest on the deadly Florida high school shooting (all times local):
- Louisville must vacate basketball title, NCAA denies appeal
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (AP) — Louisville officials are not happy with the NCAA's decision that mandates the school vacate its 2013 men's basketball championship in the wake of an embarrassing sex scandal and interim President Greg Postel did not hide his disappointment.
- Hosmer joins Padres, wears number of late teammate Ventura
PEORIA, Ariz. (AP) — For a few years now, the lowly San Diego Padres have preached about "the process" of their deep rebuild via the draft and signing international players after their win-now attempt with pricey veterans failed so spectacularly in 2015.
- Virtue, Moir win ice dance for 3rd career Olympic gold medal
GANGNEUNG, South Korea (AP) — Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir were the last couple to leave the ice after their warmup early Tuesday, the Canadian ice dancers soaking in every second before their final Olympic performance.
- Shiffrin relaxed, fast and focused on Olympic combined event
JEONGSEON, South Korea (AP) — Relaxed, fast and excited.
- Column: West Coast in rearview mirror, Masters on horizon
PALM BEACH GARDENS, Fla. (AP) — It took until the start of the Florida swing — seven tournaments — for a PGA Tour event in 2018 to not feature at least one of the top three players in the world. Not that anyone cares at the Honda Classic.