- Trump suggests summit with NKorea's Kim could be delayed
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump suggested Tuesday that a planned historic meeting with North Korea's Kim Jong Un could be delayed. He said, "There's a very substantial chance that it won't work out" for June 12.
- Texas school shooting suspect's father thinks he was bullied
SANTA FE, Texas (AP) — A 17-year-old student accused of fatally shooting 10 people at a Texas high school should be seen as a "victim" because he may have recently been bullied, causing him to lash out, his father said.
- Snitch: FBI's use of informants as old as the agency itself
WASHINGTON (AP) — Snitches, moles, spies, whistleblowers. Government informants are an age-old investigative tool that's as much a part of the FBI's 110 years of history as J. Edgar Hoover or its "10 Most Wanted" list.
- Hawaii volcano producing toxic lava haze plume called 'laze'
PAHOA, Hawaii (AP) — The eruption of Kilauea volcano in Hawaii sparked new safety warnings about toxic gas on the Big Island's southern coastline after lava began flowing into the ocean and setting off a chemical reaction.
- Many cancer patients juggle care along with financial pain
Josephine Rizo survived chemotherapy, surgery and radiation, but breast cancer treatment wrecked her finances.
- NFL unanimously approves Tepper's $2.2b purchase of Panthers
ATLANTA (AP) — The new owner of the Carolina Panthers is committed to keeping the team in the Carolinas.
- WORLD CUP: Dads Ronaldo and Messi still seek World Cup title
GENEVA (AP) — Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi have put up impressive numbers — in life and on the field — going into a fourth World Cup.
- After 54 years, ABC ready to sign off on Indianapolis 500
The old television broadcast booth at Indianapolis Motor Speedway was situated on the roof over the front straightaway, set back just enough that Paul Page remembers being able to see the start-finish line only if he pressed one eye to the glass.
- Favre says he went to rehab 3 times to fight addictions
GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) — Retired quarterback Brett Favre says he made three trips to rehabilitation centers during his Hall of Fame career to fight his dependence on painkillers and alcohol.
- Simmons, Mitchell unanimous picks for NBA All-Rookie team
NEW YORK (AP) — Philadelphia's Ben Simmons and Utah's Donovan Mitchell are unanimous selections to the NBA's All-Rookie team.