- The Latest: S. Korea calls nuke suspension 'progress'
SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — The Latest on North Korea saying it has suspended nuclear and long-range missile tests and plans to close its nuclear test site (all times local):
- In new walkouts, students look to turn outrage to action
Once again, they filed out of class. In a new wave of school walkouts, they raised their voices against gun violence. But this time, they were looking to turn outrage into action.
- In court, Dems allege conspiracy between Trump camp, Russia
NEW YORK (AP) — The Democratic Party sued Donald Trump's presidential campaign, Russia, WikiLeaks and Trump's son and son-in-law Friday, accusing them of an intricate conspiracy to undercut Democrats in the 2016 election by stealing tens of thousands of emails and documents.
- Israeli fire in new Gaza border protest kills 4 Palestinians
GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip (AP) — Israeli soldiers firing Friday from across a border fence killed four Palestinians, including a 15-year-old boy, and wounded more than 150 others, health officials said, as several thousand people in blockaded Gaza staged a fourth round of weekly protests on the border with Israel.
- CDC expands warning in E. coli outbreak from Arizona lettuce
PHOENIX (AP) — The U.S. Centers for Disease expanded its warning Friday surrounding a multistate E. coli outbreak tied to tainted romaine lettuce from Arizona, which has now sickened more than 50 people.
- Curry cleared to take part in modified practice for Warriors
OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) — Golden State Warriors guard Stephen Curry has been cleared to take part in modified practices but will be out at least one more week with a left knee injury.
- Jimmie Johnson maps out bucket list for potential sponsors
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — Jimmie Johnson's alarm clock beeps at 4:30 a.m. His wife and two daughters are still sleeping. So are his fellow NASCAR drivers.
- Karolyis to NBC: 'No way' they knew about doctor's behavior
NEW YORK (AP) — Former USA Gymnastics women's national team coordinator Martha Karolyi and husband Bela tell NBC they were unaware of the abusive behavior by a former national team doctor now serving decades in prison.
- Towns, T-wolves return home in big hole against Rockets
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — The first taste of the NBA playoffs for Timberwolves All-Star Karl-Anthony Towns has been rather bitter, thanks to the 3-point-happy Houston Rockets.
- Big saves, more saves: Top goalies starring in key moments
Bruce Cassidy watched from afar as Lightning goaltender Andrei Vasilevskiy stoned Travis Zajac on a breakaway and knew that was the kind of save teams need in the playoffs.