- Will he or won't he? Trump's mixed method on immigration
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump surprised congressional leaders when he suddenly suggested he was open to broad immigration reform. But while there is appetite on Capitol Hill for legislation, there is also skepticism, and the president's hard-line rhetoric over the past two years could make a compromise bill much harder.
- Officials: New Trump travel ban removes Iraq from list
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump's new immigration order will remove Iraq from the list of countries whose citizens face a temporary U.S. travel ban, American officials say, citing the latest draft in circulation. Trump is expected to sign the executive order in the coming days.
- AP Exclusive: Taxes could flow with Dakota Access pipeline
BISMARCK, N.D. (AP) — North Dakota stands to gain more than $110 million annually in tax revenue after oil begins coursing through the Dakota Access pipeline, an analysis by The Associated Press shows.
- Analysis: A softer Trump wins praise. But will it last?
WASHINGTON (AP) — Donald Trump finally gave Republicans what they've spent months begging him to deliver: a pivot to presidential behavior.
- AP FACT CHECK: Trump jumps the gun on NATO, jobs claims
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump boasted in his speech to Congress that new money "is pouring in" from NATO partners, which it isn't. He also took credit for corporate job expansion and military cost savings that actually took root under his predecessor.
- Warriors: Durant out indefinitely with left knee injury
OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) — Kevin Durant is down for the immediate future with a knee injury, and that's a huge blow on both ends of the floor for the playoff-bound, championship-chasing Golden State Warriors.
- The Latest: Cardinals seeking successor for Palmer
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — The Latest from the NFL's annual scouting combine in Indianapolis (all times local):
- The Latest: Columbus deals Prout to Devils for Quincey
The Latest on the NHL trade deadline (all times Eastern):
- Iginla, Vanek jump to contenders at NHL trade deadline
Jarome Iginla and Thomas Vanek went from the bottom of the standings to playoff contention after being two of the most notable players dealt at the NHL's trading deadline on Wednesday.
- Salary cap for 2017 season is $167 million, up $12 million
NEW YORK (AP) — The NFL salary cap for the upcoming season will be $167 million per team, up more than $12 million over last year.