- The Latest: UN condemns deadly mosque attack in Egypt
EL-ARISH, Egypt (AP) — The Latest on mosque attack in Egypt (all times local):
- Militants attack Egyptian mosque, kill at least 235 people
CAIRO (AP) — In the deadliest-ever attack by Islamic extremists in Egypt, militants assaulted a crowded mosque Friday during prayers, blasting helpless worshippers with gunfire and rocket-propelled grenades and blocking their escape routes. At least 235 people were killed before the assailants got away.
- The Latest: Zimbabwe's new leader promises era of democracy
HARARE, Zimbabwe (AP) — The Latest on the inauguration of Zimbabwe's new President Emmerson Mnangagwa (all times local):
- US backtracks on decision to close Palestinian office in DC
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Trump administration backtracked Friday on its decision to order the Palestinians' office in Washington to close, instead saying it would merely impose limitations on the office that it expected would be lifted after 90 days.
- Pope's place as refugee champion tested in Myanmar
VATICAN CITY (AP) — Pope Francis heads to Myanmar and Bangladesh with the international community excoriating Myanmar's crackdown on Rohingya Muslims as "ethnic cleansing" but his own church resisting the label and defending Myanmar's civilian leader Aung San Suu Kyi as the only hope for democracy.
- No. 1 Duke rallies to beat Texas 85-78 in overtime
PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — Freshman Marvin Bagley III had a career-high 34 points and added 15 rebounds, and No. 1 Duke rallied to defeat Texas 85-78 in overtime on Friday in the semifinals of the PK80 Invitational.
- Arkansas fires Bielema moments following Missouri loss
FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. (AP) — Arkansas has fired coach Bret Bielema after five disappointing season, moments after a season-ending 48-45 loss to Missouri on Friday.
- Freshman Pickett leads Pitt to 24-14 upset over No. 2 Miami
PITTSBURGH (AP) — Miami spent the better part of 13 months putting together the nation's longest winning streak behind a series of comebacks that returned the swagger to "The U" in all of its "Turnover Chain" glory.
- No. 12 UCF caps perfect regular season with win over USF
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — Mike Hughes returned a kickoff 95 yards for the final touchdown with 1:28 remaining as No. 12 Central Florida completed the first unbeaten regular season in program history with a wild 49-42 victory over No. 19 South Florida on Friday to clinch the American Athletic Conference's East Division title.
- No. 10 TCU gets Big 12 title shot with 45-22 win over Baylor
FORT WORTH, Texas (AP) — No. 10 TCU will get another shot against No. 3 Oklahoma. This one will be closer to home with a chance to win a Big 12 trophy — and maybe even make a case for more.