- Malaysia warns North Korea to cooperate with investigation
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia (AP) — Malaysian police said Saturday that they would issue an arrest warrant for a North Korean diplomat if he refuses to cooperate with the investigation into the deadly attack on North Korean ruler Kim Jong Un's exiled half brother.
- Conditions deteriorate in west Mosul as Iraqi advances slow
MOSUL, Iraq (AP) — The Iraqi advance into Mosul's western half slowed Saturday as combat turned to urban warfare and Iraqi forces met stiff resistance from the Islamic State group. Hundreds of civilians poured out of Mosul on foot following the advances, but the vast majority of 750,000 estimated to still be in the city's west remain trapped, and describe deteriorating humanitarian and security conditions.
- In Trump's first speech to Congress, will decorum hold?
WASHINGTON (AP) — A presidential speech to Congress is one of those all-American moments that ooze ritual and decorum.
- AP FACT CHECK: Trump and his overdrawn apocalypse
WASHINGTON (AP) — In President Donald Trump's estimation, the U.S. border isn't merely porous, it's "wide open." Darkness and danger are everywhere, even Sweden. American infrastructure isn't just in need of improvement but it's in "total disrepair and decay." The health law is not only flawed, but it's an "absolute and total catastrophe."
- Brazen attacks against Syrian security kill at least 32
BEIRUT (AP) — In synchronized attacks, insurgents stormed into heavily guarded security offices in Syria's central Homs city, clashed with troops and then blew themselves up, killing a senior officer and at least 31 others, state media and officials reported.
- Westbrook's triple-double leads Thunder past Lakers, 110-93
OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) — Russell Westbrook connected with his new teammates immediately.
- DeRozan has career-high 43, Raptors beat Celtics 107-97
TORONTO (AP) — New talent helped the Toronto Raptors, though a familiar face pushed them over the finish line.
- NASCAR seeks boost to steep decline with strong Daytona 500
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (AP) — The good news for NASCAR is that all signs indicate Dale Earnhardt Jr. has a legitimate shot to win the Daytona 500.
- No games: Bryan tied for lead at Honda Classic
PALM BEACH GARDENS, Fla. (AP) — This was not a trick. This was a PGA Tour event.
- Bubble Watch: Izzo's Spartans still shoring up NCAA resume
RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) — Michigan State and Tom Izzo have repeatedly made March the Spartans' month with strong finishes and Final Four runs. The Spartans are having a tougher time locking down their NCAA Tournament spot and building late-season momentum this time around.