- Over 1 million join anti-Trump women's marches worldwide
WASHINGTON (AP) — In a global exclamation of defiance and solidarity, more than 1 million people rallied at women's marches in the nation's capital and cities around the world Saturday to send President Donald Trump an emphatic message on his first full day in office that they won't let his agenda go unchallenged.
- Trump praises the CIA, bristles over inaugural crowd counts
LANGLEY, Va. (AP) — President Donald Trump moved to repair his tumultuous relationship with America's spy agencies on his first full day in office, but his bridge-building visit to CIA headquarters Saturday quickly morphed into a platform for the new commander in chief to complain about media coverage of his inauguration, misstating the size of his crowd.
- Cities big and small see scores come out for women's marches
CHICAGO (AP) — Chicago. Paris. Mexico City. Montpelier. Trenton.
- Trump's DC hotel a hub of activity and ethics questions
WASHINGTON (AP) — Red, white and blue balloons rained down over crystal chandeliers in the soaring atrium of the Trump International Hotel at midnight Friday — "a new inaugural tradition," its social media account promised.
- 'Is God mad?' Mississippi tornado wreaks havoc; kills 4
HATTIESBURG, Miss. (AP) — Rain was pouring down in the pre-dawn darkness, and the wind was picking up as Darryl McMorris ran for his daughters' bedroom. The windows started blowing out as he dove on top of his girls, grabbing one under each arm as he tried to protect them.
- Durability of NFL's final 4 QBs vital to Super Bowl run
PITTSBURGH (AP) — The numbers are staggering. Over 182,000 yards passing (more than 103 miles worth), nearly 1,300 touchdowns and seven championships, with an eighth guaranteed for whoever parties in the confetti in Houston next month.
- Column: Defense wins championships? Not necessarily in NFL
ATLANTA (AP) — We've all heard the adage: defense wins championships.
- Canadian Adam Hadwin shoots 13-under 59 in CareerBuilder
LA QUINTA, Calif. (AP) — Adam Hadwin shot a 13-under 59 on Saturday in the CareerBuilder Challenge for the ninth sub-60 round in PGA Tour history and the second in 10 days.
- Nadal holds off Zverev to reach 4th round at Australian Open
MELBOURNE, Australia (AP) — Rafael Nadal had a good, hard look at the future before pulling a few tricks from his past to hold it back — for now.
- The Latest: You snooze, you lose: Dimitrov OK with timing
MELBOURNE, Australia (AP) — The latest from the Australian Open on Saturday (all times local):