- Supreme Court's last argument is over Trump travel ban
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Supreme Court is saving one of its biggest cases for last. The justices are hearing arguments Wednesday over President Donald Trump's ban on travelers from several mostly Muslim countries.
- Judge deals big setback to Trump on 'Dreamers' program
SAN DIEGO (AP) — A federal judge ruled that the Trump administration must resume a program that has shielded hundreds of thousands of young immigrants from deportation but gave it 90 days to restate its arguments before his order takes effect.
- Kim, Moon seek to control optics at their historic summit
SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — Kim Jong Un will be in unchartered territory when the third-generation autocrat crosses over to the southern half of the Demilitarized Zone separating the rival Koreas on Friday, possibly on foot, and greets South Korean President Moon Jae-in.
- Toronto van attack suspect may have felt anger against women
TORONTO (AP) — A chilling Facebook message posted before a van plowed onto a crowded Toronto sidewalk has raised the possibility the suspect in the attack nursed grudges against women and it is bringing back memories of a 1989 massacre of 14 women that remains one of Canada's most traumatic acts of violence.
- Man who disarmed Waffle House shooter hailed by lawmakers
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — The co-owner of a Colorado crane company where the suspect in a deadly weekend shooting at a Nashville restaurant once worked said she had urged federal officials to keep him in custody after he was arrested at the White House last year.
- On Basketball: And now, Wade decides if this was the end
MIAMI (AP) — Dwyane Wade's first NBA game was in Philadelphia.
- Embiid, Simmons led 76ers from Process to postseason success
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — Kevin Hart laughed as he tried to floss dance with a kid as they were both egged on by rapper Meek Mill. Philadelphia Eagles owner Jeffrey Lurie awkwardly waved his arms around the way any 60-something-year-old man would attempting to look hip next to star entertainers.
- Warriors advance looking to build off strong first round
OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) — Kevin Durant drove coast-to-coast just before halftime for a monster two-handed slam.
- Horford, Smart lift Celtics over Bucks 92-87 for 3-2 lead
BOSTON (AP) — Al Horford has been the Celtics' quiet leader this postseason, and Marcus Smart might be the kindling Boston was missing in back-to-back losses in Milwaukee.
- Michigan State kept ties to coach accused of sexual abuse
CHICAGO (AP) — Michigan State University, already reeling from the scandal involving a gymnastics doctor who molested young athletes, maintained ties to a prominent volleyball coach long after he was publicly accused in 1995 of sexually abusing and raping six underage girls he trained in the 1980s.