- Trump says he's brought 'profound change' to Washington
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump on Saturday marked his 100th day in office by saying he had brought "profound change" to Washington and reaffirming that "my only allegiance" is to those he governs.
- Trump's first 100 days: A president's very public education
WASHINGTON (AP) — Health care is complicated. China can be a useful ally. NATO isn't obsolete. Being president is hard.
- Pope's timely Egypt visit comforts grief-stricken Christians
CAIRO (AP) — Pope Francis wrapped up a brief but deeply symbolic visit to Egypt on Saturday with an open-air Mass for the country's tiny Catholic community, defying security concerns to show his support for the Christians of this Muslim majority Arab nation who have increasingly become targeted by Islamic militants.
- N. Korean missile test fails hours after UN meeting on nukes
SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — A North Korean mid-range ballistic missile apparently failed shortly after launch Saturday, South Korea and the United States said, the third test-fire flop just this month but a clear message of defiance as a U.S. supercarrier conducts drills in nearby waters.
- US executions: New troubles could resonate in upcoming case
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — Is unorthodox the same as cruel and unusual punishment?
- The Latest: Jaguars say Westbrook on a short leash
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — The Latest on the NFL draft (all times Eastern):
- Bengals getting backlash over drafting RB Joe Mixon
CINCINNATI (AP) — The Bengals are facing a backlash over their decision to draft running back Joe Mixon, who punched a woman in the face while at Oklahoma.
- Paul scores 29, Clippers beat Jazz 98-93 to force Game 7
SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — Clippers coach Doc Rivers put it simply when he said Chris Paul willed his team to victory with the season on the line.
- Celtics ready for next challenge after tough Bulls series
CHICAGO (AP) — The Boston Celtics got hit with a devastating emotional blow just as the playoffs were about to start. They dropped the first two games at home, too.
- Thomas heads to sister's funeral after Celtics beat Bulls
BOSTON (AP) — Celtics point guard Isaiah Thomas headed to his sister's funeral Saturday after scoring 12 points to help Boston beat Chicago and advance in the playoffs.