- Trump summons business leaders, lawmakers to White House
WASHINGTON (AP) — Opening his first official week in office, President Donald Trump warned business leaders Monday that he would impose a "substantial border tax" on companies that move their manufacturing out of the United States, while promising tax advantages to companies that produce products domestically.
- Trump properties face global terror risk with presidency
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates (AP) — Businesses around the world bearing U.S. President Donald Trump's name face an increased risk now that he is in the White House, security experts warn, especially as several are in areas previously targeted by violence.
- The Latest: Doctor calls the Bushes 'the most humble people'
HOUSTON (AP) — The Latest on the medical treatment of former President George H.W. Bush and former first lady Barbara Bush at a Houston hospital (all times local):
- 3 puppies found alive in Italy avalanche give rescuers hope
FARINDOLA, Italy (AP) — Italian emergency crews pulled three wiggling, white sheepdog puppies out from under tons of snow and rubble at an avalanche-struck hotel on Monday, giving rescuers new hope of finding alive the 23 people still missing five days after the disaster.
- Residents pick up pieces after tornadoes leave 19 dead
ALBANY, Ga. (AP) — Chuck Stafford was watching the Atlanta Falcons rout the Green Bay Packers for the NFC title when bad weather suddenly began to pound his mobile home in southern Georgia.
- Super Bowl will pit Brady's Patriots against Ryan's Falcons
A season that began with Tom Brady serving a four-game suspension will end with him in the Super Bowl, where his New England Patriots will take on Matt Ryan and the Atlanta Falcons.
- Challenges not enough to deny Patriots 9th Super Bowl berth
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. (AP) — This was supposed to be the year New England's stranglehold on the AFC could be loosened.
- Falcons head to Super Bowl after blowing out Packers 44-21
ATLANTA (AP) — While the raucous beats of "Welcome To Atlanta" blared through the Georgia Dome, the Falcons partied like it was 1999.
- Are you ready for some better football? Hopefully in Houston
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. (AP) — There's this football game planned for Feb. 5 in Houston. Let's hope it turns out much better than most of the postseason matchups the NFL has provided this year.
- Bookies make Patriots a 3-point pick with record over/under
LAS VEGAS (AP) — Oddsmakers like the New England Patriots by a field goal over the Atlanta Falcons in what experts think will be a high-scoring Super Bowl.