- Take two: 'Moonlight' wins best picture at Academy Awards
LOS ANGELES (AP) — "Moonlight" won the best picture trophy at the Academy Awards in a historic Oscar upset that followed Warren Beatty at first reading the wrong winner.
- The Latest: 'Moonlight' wins best picture Academy Award
LOS ANGELES (AP) — The Latest on the 89th Academy Awards (all times local):
- 10 Things to Know for Monday
Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about Monday:
- Trump toasts nation's governors ahead of health care talks
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump toasted the nation's governors Sunday night, welcoming state leaders to a black-tie ball at the White House ahead of discussions about his plans to repeal and replace the so-called Obamacare law.
- Trump's choice to be Navy secretary withdraws
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump's choice to be secretary of the Navy, businessman Philip Bilden, said Sunday he was withdrawing from consideration for the post, citing concerns about privacy and separating himself from his business interests.
- Kurt Busch steals monster victory by winning Daytona 500
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (AP) — Decked in Monster gear and chugging a tall boy of the energy drink as he was flanked by scantily clad models and one of pro sports' top partiers, Kurt Busch celebrated the biggest win of his racing career.
- At last, Stewart finds his way to Daytona 500 victory lane
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (AP) — Tony Stewart needed to retire to win the Daytona 500.
- Earnhardt returns from concussion, feels fine after crash
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (AP) — Dale Earnhardt Jr. climbed out of his wrecked race car, surveyed the damage, chatted with his team and hopped on a golf cart for a trip to the infield care center.
- Westbrook scores 41 in triple-double as Thunder top Pelicans
OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) — Russell Westbrook blew past Steven Adams' pick and saw 6-foot-11, 270-pound DeMarcus Cousins slide over to block his path to the rim.
- Fowler finally makes it easy in Honda Classic victory
PALM BEACH GARDENS, Fla. (AP) — Rickie Fowler didn't care about pretty. He cared about winning.