- AP source: Trump's revised travel ban targets same countries
WASHINGTON (AP) — A draft of President Donald Trump's revised immigration ban targets the same seven countries listed in his original executive order and exempts travelers who already have a visa to travel to the U.S., even if they haven't used it yet.
- Trump steps up security aide search, focuses on health care
WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. (AP) — President Donald Trump brought more contenders for national security adviser to his Palm Beach club for in-person interviews Sunday, hoping to fill the job in the coming days as he seeks to refocus his young administration.
- Trump says remark about Sweden referred to something on TV
HELSINKI (AP) — Swedes have been scratching their heads and ridiculing President Donald Trump's remarks that suggested a major incident had happened in the Scandinavian country. The American president now says he was referring to something he saw on television.
- TV footage appears to show deliberate attack on North Korean
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia (AP) — Security camera footage obtained by Japanese television appears to show a careful and deliberate attack last week on the exiled half brother of North Korea's ruler, while Malaysia said Monday it had recalled its ambassador to North Korea amid rising tensions between the nations.
- Draft DHS guidelines sharpen focus on those in US illegally
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Homeland Security Department has drafted sweeping new guidelines aimed at aggressively detaining and deporting immigrants living in the U.S. illegally, according to a pair of memoranda signed by DHS Secretary John Kelly.
- AP Source: Pelicans acquiring Cousins in multi-player deal
NEW ORLEANS (AP) — The Sacramento Kings have agreed to trade DeMarcus Cousins and Omri Casspi to the New Orleans Pelicans in exchange for Tyreke Evans, 2016 first-round draft pick Buddy Hield, Langston Galloway and first- and second-round draft picks this summer, a person familiar with the situation said Sunday night.
- Record All-Star: Davis scores 52, West tops East 192-182
NEW ORLEANS (AP) — Move over, Wilt. After 55 years, one of your records is no more.
- Dustin Johnson goes to No. 1 with big win at Riviera
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Dustin Johnson's raw talent and a trophy case that keeps growing allowed him to believe he was the best player in golf.
- Elliott nips Earnhardt to win 2nd straight Daytona 500 pole
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (AP) — It's impossible to tell the history of NASCAR without mentioning Elliott and Earnhardt.
- Logano takes advantage of late crash, wins Clash at Daytona
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (AP) — The real clash at Daytona came when Denny Hamlin and Brad Keselowski wrecked on the final lap.