- Angry UK to confront Trump on leaks as NATO leaders meet
BRUSSELS (AP) — President Donald Trump opened meetings with European Union leaders Thursday against the backdrop of striking anger from Britain over intelligence leaks and a decision by Manchester police to withhold information from the United States about the investigation into this week's bombing.
- Trump handshake showdown: France's Macron just won't let go
BRUSSELS (AP) — U.S. President Donald Trump met his match in a handshake showdown with France's new president, Emmanuel Macron.
- Manchester police find valuable items; stop sharing with US
MANCHESTER, England (AP) — Home searches across Manchester have uncovered important items for the investigation into the concert bombing that left 22 people dead, Manchester's police chief announced Thursday. A British official said Manchester police have decided not to share further information on the probe with the United States due to leaks blamed on U.S. officials.
- GOP candidate for US House charged with assaulting reporter
BOZEMAN, Mont. (AP) — The Republican candidate in the nationally-watched election Thursday for Montana's sole congressional seat has been charged with misdemeanor assault for allegedly grabbing a reporter by the neck and throwing him to the ground.
- Jerusalem still suffers from divisions, 50 years after war
JERUSALEM (AP) — Israel is marking this week the 50th anniversary of its capture of east Jerusalem in the 1967 Middle East war — an event it celebrates as the "unification" of the its eternal capital.
- Cavs remain humble with chance to closeout Celtics in Game 5
BOSTON (AP) — It took 10 games and halfway through the third round of the NBA playoffs before the Cleveland Cavaliers finally encountered their first true dose of resistance this postseason.
- Trust Colangelo: 76ers president holds reins on the Process
CAMDEN, N.J. (AP) — Bryan Colangelo is not masking inferior basketball with a snappy nickname. The only banner he wants raised is one for the next Philadelphia 76ers' championship.
- Boy struck on head by broken bat at Yankees game
NEW YORK (AP) — A boy was struck on the head by Chris Carter's broken bat during the New York Yankees' game against the Kansas City Royals on Wednesday night
- Curses! Andretti weary of talking Indy 500 disappointment
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — Before Marco Andretti ties the knot, he has another milestone in mind to seal with a kiss.
- LEADING OFF: Cubs stage "Anchorman" trip, Pujols nears 600
A look at what's happening all around the majors today: