- Failure on health bill also hurts prospects for tax overhaul
WASHINGTON (AP) — House Republicans' failure to repeal Barack Obama's health care law deals a serious blow to another big part of President Donald Trump's agenda: tax reform.
- Many governors welcome demise of GOP health care bill
CHERRY HILL, N.J. (AP) — Governors of both parties had warned Congress for weeks that the Republican health care bill threatened to saddle their states with big costs and potentially leave millions of people without coverage, especially because of the cutbacks planned to Medicaid.
- Analysis: The outsider dealmaker faltering in White House
WASHINGTON (AP) — Donald Trump campaigned as an outsider — celebrating his lack of political experience by selling himself as a dealmaker willing to buck Republican orthodoxy and his own party's leadership. He alone would reshape Washington.
- Ex-CIA chief: Flynn's firm discussed removing cleric from US
WASHINGTON (AP) — Former CIA Director James Woolsey has accused the Trump administration's former national security adviser, Michael Flynn, of participating in a discussion with Turkish officials about possibly subverting the U.S. extradition process to remove a Turkish cleric from the United States.
- The Latest: Official: 1 dead in shooting along Vegas Strip
LAS VEGAS (AP) — The Latest on a shooting along the Las Vegas Strip (all times local):
- Indiana hires Archie Miller as new coach
Fred Glass wanted to hire a proven winner for Indiana's next coach. The athletic director didn't have to wait long — or travel far to find what he was looking for.
- UConn advances to regional final with 86-71 win over UCLA
BRIDGEPORT, Conn. (AP) — After watching UConn's NCAA Tournament dominance mostly from the bench for three seasons, Saniya Chong finally made her mark.
- Elite! Chiozza hits 3 at OT buzzer, Gators beat Wisconsin
NEW YORK (AP) — With 4 seconds left in overtime, Chris Chiozza took off with the ball, hoping to get to the hoop or find an open man. Instead, the Florida point guard stopped short right at the 3-point line and let fly with a shot that will go down in Gators' history.
- Familiar foes South Carolina, Florida meet in East final
NEW YORK (AP) — There's no need for introductions in the East Regional final. Scouting reports aren't really necessary.
- Elite Eight-bound: Kentucky tops UCLA 86-75 behind Fox's 39
MEMPHIS, Tenn. (AP) — De'Aaron Fox credits some sticky Kentucky defense for the Wildcats' latest berth in a regional final.