- Latest: 13th bus passenger dies from crash injuries
UVALDE, Texas (AP) — The Latest on a Texas crash of a church bus and a pickup truck in which 13 people were killed and two injured (all times local):
- Judge in Hawaii extends order blocking Trump's travel ban
HONOLULU (AP) — A federal judge in Hawaii decided Wednesday to extend his order blocking President Donald Trump's travel ban.
- Mexican man freed after arrest despite protected status
TACOMA, Wash. (AP) — A Mexican man who spent more than six weeks in immigration detention despite his participation in a program designed to prevent the deportation of those brought to the U.S. illegally as children was released from custody Wednesday pending deportation proceedings.
- Senate intel leaders pledge Russia probe cooperation
WASHINGTON (AP) — Pledging cooperation, the top Republican and Democrat on the Senate intelligence committee said Wednesday they would steer clear of politics in their panel's probe of Russian interference in last year's election. They made a point of putting themselves at arm's length from the House investigation marked by partisanship and disputes.
- 12 killed, 3 hurt when church bus and truck crash in Texas
UVALDE, Texas (AP) — A small shuttle bus carrying Texas church members home from a retreat collided head-on with a pickup truck, killing 12 people and injuring three others Wednesday on a two-lane highway in southwestern Texas, officials said.
- Westbrook scores 57, leads Thunder to 114-106 win in OT
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — Russell Westbrook had 57 points, 13 rebounds and 11 assists to lead the Oklahoma City Thunder to a 114-106 overtime win over the Orlando Magic on Wednesday night.
- AP Top 25 polls highlight Top 100 all-time in college hoops
It all started in 1949 with Saint Louis on top. And 68 years later, The Associated Press college basketball poll has ranked a total of 200 schools through more than 1,100 polls — 59 at No. 1.
- John Wooden's UCLA set standard for being No. 1 in AP poll
The programs that bleed blue have dominated when it comes to being No. 1 in The Associated Press college basketball poll — though the shades of the color have varied.
- Final Four guide: Teams, players and matchups to watch
GLENDALE, Ariz. (AP) — The Final Four is set, with one blue blood and three newbies headed to the desert to settle the NCAA Tournament.
- US women's hockey agreement could have far-reaching impact
Cammi Granato's biggest victory in hockey came 12 years after she retired.