- Inauguration in sight, Trump continues Twitter assault
NEW YORK (AP) — His inauguration days away, President-elect Donald Trump is continuing to lash out at critics in the intelligence community and Democrats in Congress who are vowing to skip his swearing-in ceremony.
- Revelers, rally-goers to clog DC for Trump's inauguration
WASHINGTON (AP) — Hundreds of thousands of people are expected to clog the nation's capital for Donald Trump's inauguration and a major demonstration the day after, but how many will actually arrive to party or protest is an open question.
- Oman says it accepts 10 Guantanamo Bay inmates at US request
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates (AP) — Oman said Monday it accepted 10 inmates from the U.S. prison at Guantanamo Bay ahead of President Barack Obama leaving office, part of his efforts to shrink the facility he promised to close.
- South Korea seeks arrest of Samsung scion in graft scandal
SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — In a departure from the leniency typically given South Korean big businesses, prosecutors on Monday requested the arrest of the de facto head of Samsung Electronics, the country's most valuable company, in an influence-peddling scandal that has toppled the country's president.
- A look at how Trump might shake things up in Asia
BEIJING (AP) — Donald Trump has offered views on U.S. relations with Asia that could indicate radical shifts in long-standing policy toward the region. From opposing free trade agreements to confronting China and questioning Japan-South Korea alliances, he appears set to be charting a course far different from previous administrations.
- Steelers hold off Chiefs on Boswell's 6 field goals, 18-16
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) — Chris Boswell's pinpoint right leg and Le'Veon Bell's two dancing feet.
- Half Mary? Clutch Rodgers leads Packers past Cowboys 34-31
ARLINGTON, Texas (AP) — Aaron Rodgers didn't need another Hail Mary this time.
- Curry, Warriors ready for another Cavs rematch
OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) — When the Warriors traveled to Cleveland last January after winning the 2015 NBA title by beating the Cavs, Stephen Curry had so many fond memories there he mentioned the chance of champagne smells still lingering in the visiting locker room all those months later.
- I'll have the usual: Patriots advance to AFC title game
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. (AP) — Short nights and short offseasons.
- Matt Ryan is keeping some special company these days
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) — Matt Ryan is keeping some special company these days.