- Malaysia says Kim Jong Nam's body released to North Korea
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia (AP) — Malaysia says it has agreed to release the body of Kim Jong Nam to North Korea in exchange for the return of nine Malaysians held in the North's capital.
- A look at latest ruling on Trump administration travel ban
HONOLULU (AP) — A federal judge in Hawaii who temporarily blocked President Donald Trump's revised travel ban hours before it was set to take effect issued a longer-lasting order Wednesday.
- 10 Things to Know for Today
Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today:
- Senate hearing to focus on Russian disinformation tactics
WASHINGTON (AP) — Some tactics Russia used to meddle in last year's presidential election would give shivers to anyone who believes in American democracy, the Senate intelligence committee's top Democrat says.
- NC lawmakers, gov reach deal to end 'bathroom bill' standoff
RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) — North Carolina Republican lawmakers and Democratic Gov. Roy Cooper said late Wednesday that they have agreed on legislation to resolve a standoff over the state's "bathroom bill" through a replacement measure that still restricts LGBT nondiscrimination protections.
- Westbrook scores 57 in Thunder's 114-106 OT win over Magic
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — With as prolific a scorer as Russell Westbrook is, the Oklahoma City Thunder never feel as though any deficit is too much to overcome.
- Curry scores 29, leads Warriors' rally over Spurs 110-98
SAN ANTONIO (AP) — Golden State was emotionally prepared to shrug off a 22-point deficit during the first quarter in a key showdown with San Antonio.
- Baseball's new trend: Saying 'NO' to ground balls
Josh Donaldson and Reggie Jackson stood off to the third base side of the batting cage, a pair of former American League MVPs discussing their craft in spring training. When the Blue Jays star hopped in to take his swings, Mr. October pulled out his phone to shoot video, a visual aid for his job as a special adviser to the Yankees.
- Hosmer, Yelich could benefit from getting off the ground
Being a big league hitter these days can require some serious lifting.
- AP All-Time Top 100: Maryland tops the list of never No. 1s
PHOENIX (AP) — Gary Williams had great players and great teams during his tenure at Maryland, even won a national championship.