- The Latest: Malaysia to check airport for toxic chemical
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia (AP) — The Latest on Malaysia's investigation into the apparent assassination of the half brother of North Korean leader Kim Jong Un (all times local):
- Malaysia warns North Korea to cooperate with investigation
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia (AP) — Malaysia said Saturday that it would issue an arrest warrant for a North Korean diplomat if he refuses to cooperate with the investigation into the deadly attack on North Korean ruler Kim Jong Un's exiled half brother.
- AP Analysis: Will China be North Korea's Trump card?
TOKYO (AP) — China's announcement it has suspended North Korean coal imports may have been its first test of whether the Trump administration is ready to do something about a major, and mutual, security problem: North Korea's nukes. While China is Pyongyang's biggest enabler, it is also the biggest outside agent of regime-challenging change — just not in the way Washington has wanted.
- AP PHOTOS: A selection of pictures from the past week
Highlights from the weekly AP photo report, a gallery featuring a mix of front-page photography, the odd image you might have missed and lasting moments our editors think you should see.
- AP Exclusive: Analysts downplay threat from 7 nations in ban
WASHINGTON (AP) — Analysts at the Homeland Security Department's intelligence arm found insufficient evidence that citizens of seven Muslim-majority countries included in President Donald Trump's travel ban pose a terror threat to the United States.
- Westbrook's triple-double leads Thunder past Lakers, 110-93
OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) — Russell Westbrook connected with his new teammates immediately.
- DeRozan has career-high 43, Raptors beat Celtics 107-97
TORONTO (AP) — New talent helped the Toronto Raptors, though a familiar face pushed them over the finish line.
- NASCAR seeks boost to steep decline with strong Daytona 500
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (AP) — The good news for NASCAR is that all signs indicate Dale Earnhardt Jr. has a legitimate shot to win the Daytona 500.
- No games: Bryan tied for lead at Honda Classic
PALM BEACH GARDENS, Fla. (AP) — This was not a trick. This was a PGA Tour event.
- Ryan Palmer, Wesley Bryan share lead at Honda Classic
PALM BEACH GARDENS, Fla. (AP) — Ryan Palmer has reason to believe that better days are ahead, with his golf game and at home.