- The Latest: Egypt raises death toll in mosque attack to 305
CAIRO (AP) — The Latest on developments in Egypt (all times local):
- Consumer watchdog head names a successor, and Trump does too
NEW YORK (AP) — The director of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau resigned Friday and named his own successor, leading to an open conflict with President Donald Trump — who announced a different person as acting head of the agency later in the day.
- The Latest: Time magazine says Trump's got it wrong
PALM BEACH, Fla. (AP) — The Latest on President Donald Trump (all times local):
- Survivors offer horrific accounts of Egypt's mosque attack
ISMAILIA, Egypt (AP) — The imam had barely made it atop the mosque pulpit to deliver the sermon when intense gunfire rang out and Ebid Salem Mansour knew exactly what was going on.
- US cutting off its supply of arms to Kurds fighting in Syria
ANKARA, Turkey (AP) — The United States will cut off its supply of arms to Kurdish fighters in Syria, a move by President Donald Trump that is sure to please Turkey but further alienate Syrian Kurds who bore much of the fight against the Islamic State group.
- No. 7 Florida beats No. 17 Gonzaga 111-105 in double OT
PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — Jalen Hudson couldn't wait to get back to Florida's locker room to celebrate with his teammates following a thrilling double-overtime victory over Gonzaga.
- No. 1 Duke rallies to beat Texas 85-78 in overtime
PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — Duke coach Mike Krzyzewski calls Marvin Bagley III a treasure.
- Arkansas fires Bielema moments following Missouri loss
FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. (AP) — Bret Bielema was welcomed to Arkansas by thousands of fans during a Razorbacks basketball game, and in return he promised to deliver the school's first Southeastern Conference football championship.
- Freshman Pickett leads Pitt to 24-14 upset over No. 2 Miami
PITTSBURGH (AP) — Miami spent the better part of 13 months putting together the nation's longest winning streak behind a series of comebacks that returned the swagger to "The U" in all of its "Turnover Chain" glory.
- Winless to unbeaten: No. 12 UCF beats USF to cap turnaround
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — Central Florida has gone from winless to unbeaten in 729 days.