- SpaceX capsule back at space station with pre-Christmas haul
CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. (AP) — A recycled SpaceX capsule is back at the International Space Station, just in time for Christmas.
- Trump: I'm not considering firing special counsel Mueller
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump said Sunday that he is not considering firing special counsel Robert Mueller even as his administration was again forced to grapple with the growing Russia probe that has shadowed the White House for much of his initial year in office.
- McCain returning home to Arizona, will likely miss tax vote
WASHINGTON (AP) — Republican Sen. John McCain is returning home to Arizona after being hospitalized for the side effects of his brain cancer treatment and likely will miss a crucial vote on the GOP tax package, President Donald Trump said Sunday.
- Sudden power outage brings Atlanta airport to a standstill
ATLANTA (AP) — A sudden power outage brought the world's busiest airport to a standstill Sunday, grounding scores of flights in Atlanta just days before the start of the Christmas travel rush.
- AP FACT CHECK: Trump and the mirage of overseas profits
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump speaks often of a pile of money sitting overseas that will come rushing back into the U.S. once his tax plan is in place. That's something of a mirage.
- Jaguars thump Texans 45-7 for 1st playoff berth since 2007
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (AP) — Jacksonville Jaguars owner Shad Khan waited until the final few minutes to start celebrating.
- Foles throws 4 TDs, Eagles get first-round bye
EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. (AP) — Nick Foles threw four touchdown passes in his first start replacing the injured Carson Wentz, and the Philadelphia Eagles secured a first-round playoff bye, rallying from an early 14-point deficit to defeat the surprising New York Giants 34-29 on Sunday.
- The Latest: WR Antonio Brown taken to hospital
The Latest on the NFL's 15th Sunday of the regular season (all times Eastern):
- Vikings cruise past Bengals 34-7 to clinch NFC North
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — The Minnesota Vikings and their loud crowd overwhelmed the Cincinnati Bengals from start to finish, when they put on NFC North champions hats to celebrate the first major milestone of this season with the hope of several more to come.
- Report: NFL owner made inappropriate sexual, racist remarks
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — The NFL and the Carolina Panthers declined comment on a report Sunday that at least four former Panthers employees received monetary settlements due to inappropriate workplace comments and conduct by owner Jerry Richardson.