- The Latest: Queen postpones visit to Scotland Yard HQ
LONDON (AP) — The Latest on the incident outside Britain's parliament (all times local):
- 4 dead in vehicle, knife attack at British Parliament
LONDON (AP) — A knife-wielding man went on a deadly rampage in the heart of Britain's seat of power Wednesday, plowing a car into pedestrians on London's Westminster Bridge before stabbing a police officer to death inside the gates of Parliament. Four people were killed, including the assailant, and about 20 others were injured in what Prime Minister Theresa May condemned as a "sick and depraved terrorist attack."
- Trump feels 'somewhat' vindicated after Nunes intel briefing
WASHINGTON (AP) — Communications of Donald Trump's transition officials — possibly including the incoming president himself — may have been scooped up in legal surveillance but then improperly distributed throughout the intelligence community, the chairman of the House intelligence committee said Wednesday.
- AP Exclusive: Before Trump job, Manafort worked to aid Putin
WASHINGTON (AP) — Before signing up with Donald Trump, former campaign manager Paul Manafort secretly worked for a Russian billionaire with a plan to "greatly benefit the Putin Government," The Associated Press has learned. The White House attempted to brush the report aside Wednesday, but it quickly raised fresh alarms in Congress about Russian links to Trump associates.
- Manafort has served top US pols and a sketchy cast abroad
WASHINGTON (AP) — Pick any decade over the past half-century, and Paul Manafort has had a starring role in the rise (and maybe fall) of somebody big.
- Sweet 16 guide: Top NCAA matchups, players and story lines
The NCAA Tournament's first weekend closed with a flourish, a Sunday full of scintillating games after three days of good-not-always-great basketball.
- Dallas Green, who managed Phillies to 1st title, dies at 82
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — Dallas Green, the tough-talking manager who guided the Philadelphia Phillies to their first World Series championship, has died. He was 82.
- The next Messi may be training at this youth soccer academy
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina (AP) — Benjamin Palandella dribbles around a bigger boy who comes charging at him and shoots to the goal with shocking force for a 7-year-old player. Nearby, children jump to head a ball tethered on a rope, tip-toe over hoops and dribble around orange cones.
- Puerto Rico in scarce supply of hair dye amid baseball fever
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico (AP) — Pharmacies and beauty stores across Puerto Rico are running out of hair dye with even a top economist joining men going blond in support of the island's baseball players who bleached their hair ahead of the World Baseball Classic.
- NFL looking to speed up games via officiating and breaks
NEW YORK (AP) — For all those NFL fans longing for more action, fewer interruptions and a better flow to games, Commissioner Roger Goodell is with you.