- Limits on travel to US issued after Supreme Court ruling
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Trump administration has set new criteria for visa applicants from six mainly Muslim nations and all refugees that require a "close" family or business tie to the United States. The move came after the Supreme Court partially restored President Donald Trump's executive order that was widely criticized as a ban on Muslims.
- Q&A: Border officers take key role in enforcing travel ban
SAN DIEGO (AP) — U.S. Customs and Border Protection officers will be key players in putting President Donald Trump's revised travel ban into effect on Thursday, affecting visitors from six mostly Muslim countries.
- 10 Things to Know for Today
Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today:
- Analysis: For GOP Congress, an imperative on health care
WASHINGTON (AP) — Congressional Republicans are stymied over health care. But after seven years of promising to repeal and replace former President Barack Obama's law, they risk political disaster if they don't deliver.
- Cardinal takes leave from Vatican after sex assault charges
VATICAN CITY (AP) — Cardinal George Pell, one of Pope Francis' top advisers, took a leave of absence as the Vatican's financial czar on Thursday to fight multiple criminal charges in his native Australia that allege he committed sexual assault years ago.
- Safe at home; MLB umpire Tumpane rescues woman on bridge
PITTSBURGH (AP) — John Tumpane can't explain why he approached the woman as she hopped over the railing of the Roberto Clemente Bridge on Wednesday afternoon.
- A major week for the LPGA and the seniors
So Yeon Ryu goes into the LPGA Tour's second major on quite a roll.
- Revere gets wacky winner in Angels' 3-2 victory over Dodgers
ANAHEIM, Calif. (AP) — Ben Revere reached base on an error, advanced on a wild pitch and then scored the winning run on a passed ball and a throwing error caused by Cameron Maybin's walk-off strikeout.
- WIMBLEDON '17: Still without full strength, Kvitova favored
Petra Kvitova still has not regained full strength in her left hand, the one she uses to swing a tennis racket so well that she won Wimbledon twice — and the one that was stabbed by an intruder at her home in the Czech Republic late last year.
- Rockets acquire Chris Paul from Clippers in 8-player deal
HOUSTON (AP) — Chris Paul is heading to Houston to join James Harden, giving the Rockets two All-Stars in the backcourt to lead their chase for a championship.