- Trump accuses Democrat of undermining trust on immigration
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump turned his Twitter torment on the Democrat in the room where immigration talks with lawmakers took a famously coarse turn, saying Sen. Dick Durbin misrepresented what he had said about African nations and Haiti and, in the process, undermined the trust needed to make a deal.
- Kids chained in Calif. house of horrors; parents arrested
PERRIS, Calif. (AP) — A 17-year-old girl called police after escaping from her family's home where she and her 12 brothers and sisters were locked up in filthy conditions, some so malnourished officers at first believed all were children even though seven are adults.
- US allies from Korean War meet on North Korean nuke threat
VANCOUVER, British Columbia (AP) — Secretary of State Rex Tillerson huddles Tuesday with nations that fought on America's side in the Korean War, looking to tighten the economic noose around North Korea over its nuclear weapons even as hopes rise for diplomacy.
- North Korea scoffs at Trump's 'nuclear button' tweet
TOKYO (AP) — North Korea's state-run media say U.S. President Donald Trump's tweet about having a bigger nuclear button than leader Kim Jong Un's is the "spasm of a lunatic."
- Pope Francis under pressure to confront sex abuse in Chile
SANTIAGO, Chile (AP) — Pope Francis will be under pressure Tuesday to confront a priest sex abuse scandal during his first full day in Chile, an Andean nation where the majority identifies as Roman Catholic but strong currents of skepticism and even contempt for the church are increasingly present.
- No love lost: Clippers beat Rockets 113-102 in heated game
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Chris Paul came back to Staples Center to play against his old team and things got heated.
- Road Warriors: Durant's 32 leads NBA champions past Cavs
CLEVELAND (AP) — Once the lead swelled to 14, Kevin Durant waved both arms like a boxing referee stopping a fight.
- Gonzaga and Saint Mary's meet in first WCC clash
Gonzaga and Saint Mary's have dominated the West Coast Conference, combining to win 17 straight regular-season championships and 17 of 19 conference tournament titles.
- Mykhailiuk, Graham lead No. 10 Kansas over No. 6 WVU 71-66
MORGANTOWN, W.Va. (AP) — Kansas' reserves were struggling to produce and time was running down, so Svi Mykhailiuk and Devonte Graham went to work.
- Howard brothers share sweet 3-point shots, brotherly bond
MILWAUKEE (AP) — One of the first congratulatory text messages that Central Arkansas guard Jordan Howard received after scoring a career-high 41 points came from his little brother.