- Amid national focus on harassment, Trump moves unscathed
WASHINGTON (AP) — "You can do anything," Donald Trump once boasted, speaking of groping and kissing unsuspecting women.
- Giddy Zimbabweans gather in capital to march against Mugabe
HARARE, Zimbabwe (AP) — In a euphoric gathering that just days ago would have drawn a police crackdown, crowds marched through Zimbabwe's capital on Saturday to demand the departure of President Robert Mugabe, one of Africa's last remaining liberation leaders, after nearly four decades in power.
- AP sources: Trump Tower meeting in 2016 draws more scrutiny
WASHINGTON (AP) — Earlier this year, a Russian-American lobbyist and another businessman discussed over coffee in Moscow an extraordinary meeting they had attended 12 months earlier: a gathering at Trump Tower with President Donald Trump's son, his son-in-law and his then-campaign chairman.
- Lebanon's PM Hariri in France, may be in Beirut next week
PARIS (AP) — Lebanon's Prime Minister Saad Hariri is expected to return home next week for the first time since making a strange resignation announcement from Saudi Arabia that unleashed fears of a political crisis in Lebanon.
- Sexual misconduct claims roil Alabama campaign, divide women
MONTGOMERY, Ala. (AP) — Standing on the white marble steps of Alabama's Capitol, Kayla Moore surrounded herself with two dozen other women to defend husband Roy Moore against accusations of sexual misconduct that are dividing Republicans, and women in particular.
- Week 12 preview: Defensive struggle, trying to go bowling
Maybe a few upsets will liven up a weekend college football schedule that looks as if it will be full of blowouts.
- LeBron's 39 lead Cavs to 118-113 OT win against Clippers
CLEVELAND (AP) — LeBron James knows about the narrative bouncing around the NBA that Cleveland can be dethroned in the East.
- Broncos boss blames players, not coaches, for nosedive
DENVER (AP) — Broncos general manager John Elway defended his embattled rookie head coach and his staff Friday night while laying the blame for Denver's five-game skid squarely on the shoulders of his underachieving players.
- NFL reviewing allegation Jameis Winston groped Uber driver
TAMPA, Fla. (AP) — The NFL is investigating an allegation that Jameis Winston groped a female Uber driver in 2016, and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback has denied the allegation on his social media accounts.
- Love game: Serena Williams reportedly marries in New Orleans
The game is love for tennis star Serena Williams and her new husband, Reddit co-founder Alexis Ohanian.