- Kim Jong Un says Koreas' on starting line of a new history
GOYANG, South Korea (AP) — With a single step over a weathered, cracked slab of concrete, North Korean leader Kim Jong Un made history Friday by crossing over the world's most heavily armed border to greet South Korean President Moon Jae-in for talks on North Korea's nuclear weapons. Kim then invited Moon to cross briefly back into the north with him before they returned to the southern side.
- The Latest: Kim refers to N. Korean poor transport links
GOYANG, South Korea (AP) — The latest on the summit between the leaders of North Korea and South Korea (all times local):
- Korean summit starts with a handshake, after year of tension
GOYANG, South Korea (AP) — After a year of tensions, the first North-South Korea summit in more than a decade began Friday with a handshake.
- Bill Cosby: America's Dad convicted of drugging, sex assault
NORRISTOWN, Pa. (AP) — Bill Cosby could be headed to prison at age 80 for sexual assault for the rest of his life, vindicating a multitude of women who doubted anyone would ever believe their word against that of America's Dad.
- Tom Brokaw denies sexual misconduct claim by ex-NBC reporter
NEW YORK (AP) — A woman who worked as a war correspondent for NBC News said Tom Brokaw groped her, twice tried to forcibly kiss her and made inappropriate overtures attempting to have an affair, according to two reports published Thursday.
- The Latest: Guice among those in green room when round ended
ARLINGTON, Texas (AP) — The Latest on the NFL draft (all times local):
- Mayfield goes 1st to begin rush to get QBs in NFL draft
ARLINGTON, Texas (AP) — Quarterback desperation means NFL teams can't pass on taking a passer — even a flawed one — in the draft.
- No, Johnny, no: Browns sure top pick Mayfield is no Manziel
BEREA, Ohio (AP) — Baker Mayfield's flag-planting, coach-grabbing antics didn't knock the Browns off their pursuit of him. They ignored his height, did their homework on an off-field arrest and cross-checked his character.
- Giannis, Bucks beat Celtics 97-86 to force Game 7
MILWAUKEE (AP) — Giannis Antetokounmpo asserted himself in the biggest game of his budding career with his team on the brink of playoff elimination.
- Penguins erase 2-goal deficit, beat Capitals 3-2 in Game 1
WASHINGTON (AP) — After the Capitals scored early, the Penguins scored often to stun their rivals with yet another comeback.