- Brazen attacks against Syrian security kill at least 32
BEIRUT (AP) — In synchronized attacks, insurgents stormed into heavily guarded security offices in Syria's central Homs city, clashed with troops and then blew themselves up, killing a senior officer and at least 31 others, state media and officials reported.
- Malaysia warns North Korea to cooperate with investigation
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia (AP) — Malaysian police said Saturday that they would issue an arrest warrant for a North Korean diplomat if he refuses to cooperate with the investigation into the deadly attack on North Korean ruler Kim Jong Un's exiled half brother.
- Iraqi forces facing stiff resistance in western Mosul
SOUTH OF MOSUL, Iraq (AP) — Iraqi forces pushed deeper into western Mosul Saturday amid stiff resistance from entrenched Islamic State fighters, a commander on the scene said.
- In Trump's first speech to Congress, will decorum hold?
WASHINGTON (AP) — A presidential speech to Congress is one of those all-American moments that ooze ritual and decorum.
- AP FACT CHECK: Trump and his overdrawn apocalypse
WASHINGTON (AP) — In President Donald Trump's estimation, the U.S. border isn't merely porous, it's "wide open." Darkness and danger are everywhere, even Sweden. American infrastructure isn't just in need of improvement but it's in "total disrepair and decay." The health law is not only flawed, but it's an "absolute and total catastrophe."
- Westbrook's triple-double leads Thunder past Lakers, 110-93
OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) — Russell Westbrook connected with his new teammates immediately.
- DeRozan has career-high 43, Raptors beat Celtics 107-97
TORONTO (AP) — New talent helped the Toronto Raptors, though a familiar face pushed them over the finish line.
- NASCAR seeks boost to steep decline with strong Daytona 500
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (AP) — The good news for NASCAR is that all signs indicate Dale Earnhardt Jr. has a legitimate shot to win the Daytona 500.
- No games: Bryan tied for lead at Honda Classic
PALM BEACH GARDENS, Fla. (AP) — This was not a trick. This was a PGA Tour event.
- Bubble Watch: Izzo's Spartans still shoring up NCAA resume
RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) — Michigan State and Tom Izzo have repeatedly made March the Spartans' month with strong finishes and Final Four runs. The Spartans are having a tougher time locking down their NCAA Tournament spot and building late-season momentum this time around.