- Moore tells supporters 'battle is not over' in Senate race
MONTGOMERY, Ala. (AP) — Alabama Republican Roy Moore on Friday told supporters that the "battle is not over" in Alabama's Senate race even though President Donald Trump and others have called on him to concede.
- Major media players start commission for sexual misconduct
LOS ANGELES (AP) — The biggest figures and institutions in entertainment have established a commission to be chaired by Anita Hill that intends to combat sexual misconduct and inequality in the industry in the wake of the huge wave of revelations spurred by allegations against Harvey Weinstein.
- 'This is happening': GOP revels in all-but-certain tax deal
WASHINGTON (AP) — Republicans working to execute their first major legislative achievement of Donald Trump's presidency appear to have secured the votes to pass a massive tax overhaul that Trump hoped to present to the American people for Christmas.
- Army of firefighters takes on still-growing California fire
SANTA BARBARA, Calif. (AP) — The fourth-largest wildfire in California history continues to grow and threaten thousands of homes despite armies of fire crews and fleets of bulldozers and aircraft.
- Border arrests surge, erasing much of Trump's early gains
SAN DIEGO (AP) — The U.S. government on Friday announced a seventh straight monthly increase in people being arrested or denied entry along the Mexican border, erasing much of the early gains of President Donald Trump's push to tighten the border.
- Home run coaching hires hard to make from shallow pool
Making the home run hire seems to be more difficult than ever when it comes to college football coaches.
- Westbrook triple-double keys OKC in 3OT thriller vs 76ers
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — Russell Westbrook said goodbye to a three-overtime thriller and trolled Joel Embiid with a smile and a wave.
- Paul, Rockets rout Spurs 124-109 for 12th straight victory
HOUSTON (AP) — Chris Paul delivered on a night James Harden had one of his worst shooting performances of the season.
- Celtics' Hayward says he's open to returning this season
BOSTON (AP) — Celtics guard Gordon Hayward is open to playing this season, but said Friday it will depend on how fast he is able to heal and show progress as he works his way back from a broken left ankle.
- Panthers owner under investigation for workplace misconduct
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — The Carolina Panthers founder and owner Jerry Richardson is under investigation for allegations of workplace misconduct.