- Will he or won't he? Trump's mixed method on immigration
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump surprised congressional leaders when he suddenly suggested he was open to broad immigration reform. But while there is appetite on Capitol Hill for legislation, there is also skepticism, and the president's hard-line rhetoric over the past two years could make a compromise bill much harder.
- Trump's office on immigrant crime is dramatic overhaul
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump is spotlighting violence committed by immigrants, announcing the creation of a national office that can assist American victims of such crimes. He said during his address Tuesday night that the Homeland Security Department's Victims Of Immigration Crime Engagement office will provide a voice for people ignored by the media and "silenced by special interests."
- Officials: New Trump travel ban removes Iraq from list
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump's new immigration order will remove Iraq from the list of countries whose citizens face a temporary U.S. travel ban, American officials say, citing the latest draft in circulation. Trump is expected to sign the executive order in the coming days.
- AP Exclusive: Taxes could flow with Dakota Access pipeline
BISMARCK, N.D. (AP) — North Dakota stands to gain more than $110 million annually in tax revenue after oil begins coursing through the Dakota Access pipeline, an analysis by The Associated Press shows.
- AP Exclusive: Accountants in Oscar mistake off the show
LOS ANGELES (AP) — The president of the film academy says the two accountants responsible for the best-picture flub at Sunday's Academy Awards will never work the Oscars again.
- Warriors: Durant out indefinitely with left knee injury
OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) — Kevin Durant is down for the immediate future with a knee injury, and that's a huge blow on both ends of the floor for the playoff-bound, championship-chasing Golden State Warriors.
- The Latest: Cardinals seeking successor for Palmer
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — The Latest from the NFL's annual scouting combine in Indianapolis (all times local):
- The Latest: Coyotes captain Shane Doan staying in desert
The Latest on the NHL trade deadline (all times Eastern):
- Iginla, Vanek jump to contenders at NHL trade deadline
Jarome Iginla and Thomas Vanek went from the bottom of the standings to playoff contention after being two of the most notable players dealt at the NHL's trading deadline on Wednesday.
- Swing Time: Ex-Cubs catcher Ross on 'Dancing with the Stars'
MESA, Ariz. (AP) — The Chicago Cubs think David Ross could be a real factor this season. He has excellent footwork, knows the swing and can handle a partner, all the elements needed to win a championship — on "Dancing with the Stars."