- Police: Standoff with gunman at Planned Parenthood ongoing
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. (AP) — A gunman opened fire at a Colorado Planned Parenthood clinic on Friday, wounding multiple people and engaging in gun battles with police as patients and staff members ducked behind tables to hide and dodge the crossfire.
- How Black Friday played out around the country
NEW YORK (AP) — Black Friday, the unofficial start to the holiday shopping season, isn't always what people expect.
- France honors attack victims in city subdued by mourning
PARIS (AP) — A subdued France paid homage Friday to those killed two weeks ago in the attacks that gripped Paris in fear and mourning, honoring each of the 130 dead by name as the president pledged to "destroy the army of fanatics" who claimed so many young lives.
- Gunmen mercilessly mowed down guests in Mali hotel siege
BAMAKO, Mali (AP) — The early breakfast crowd sipped coffee and picked at croissants in the Radisson Blu's dining room, swiping through emails and the morning headlines on their smartphones.
- Strikes on IS city, focus of international campaign, kill 8
BEIRUT (AP) — A new wave of airstrikes targeting the Syrian city of Raqqa, the headquarters of the extremist Islamic State group and the focus of an international military campaign, killed at least eight people, including five children, Syrian opposition groups said Friday.
- Romo out for year after 2nd collarbone injury of season
ARLINGTON, Texas (AP) — Tony Romo knew he was risking another left collarbone injury by coming back eight weeks after breaking it.
- Johnny Manziel could be inactive for Browns on Monday night
BEREA, Ohio (AP) — Johnny Manziel's demotion might include him not dressing for the game.
- Revis to sit out Jets game vs. Dolphins with concussion
FLORHAM PARK, N.J. (AP) — Revis Island is closed for the weekend.
- Murray scores 21, No. 1 Kentucky rolls past USF 84-63
MIAMI (AP) — Jamal Murray had 21 points and No. 1 Kentucky scored the final 15 points of the first half on the way to beating South Florida 84-63 in the HoopHall Miami Invitational on Friday.
- Brunson, Hart lead No. 8 Villanova over Georgia Tech 69-52
NEW YORK (AP) — For Villanova coach Jay Wright, it was a solid performance. Just not good enough.