- Pink named UNICEF ambassador in fight to end child hunger
30 Nov. 20159:49 AM ET
Trailblazing pop star Pink saw firsthand severely malnourished children during a recent visit to Haiti as a part of a UNICEF program to provide therapeutic food packets to children in need.
- Bono, Clooney, Kardashian part of all-star campaign for AIDS
30 Nov. 20157:09 AM ET
NEW YORK (AP) — Would you like to spend quality time with George Clooney as he showers you with compliments?
- PSY set to release 1st album since smash hit 'Gangnam Style'
30 Nov. 20156:49 AM ET
SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — South Korean rapper PSY, who is set to release his first album since becoming an international sensation more than three years ago with the smash hit "Gangnam Style," says the pressure to live up to that success caused him to take his time with his latest project.
- Sinatra's birthplace commemorates his 100th its way
29 Nov. 201511:59 AM ET
TRENTON, N.J. (AP) — Chicago was his kind of town, L.A. was his lady and he certainly was a big part of New York, New York. But despite a love-hate relationship, the mile-square New Jersey city where Frank Sinatra was born is finding the centennial of his birth to be a very good year.
- Russian film director Eldar Ryazanov dies at 88
30 Nov. 20156:53 AM ET
MOSCOW (AP) — Eldar Ryazanov, a filmmaker who satirized and romanticized the life of ordinary Russians in his immensely popular comedies for almost six decades, died on Monday. He was 88.
- Adele's '25' sells record-breaking 3.38 million copies
29 Nov. 20156:55 PM ET
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Adele's new album "25" has sold 3.38 million copies in its first week, smashing single week sales records, according to Nielsen Music.
- 'Gods of Egypt' studio, director apologize for white cast
29 Nov. 20155:09 PM ET
LOS ANGELES (AP) — "Gods of Egypt" director Alex Proyas apologized for casting mostly white actors in his upcoming film based on Egyptian mythology.
- 'Hunger Games' beats 'Good Dinosaur,' 'Creed' at box office
29 Nov. 20153:59 PM ET
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Despite some mighty competition, Katniss and her crew dominated the box office once again.
- Barnes art museum looks to build on successful move
29 Nov. 201511:20 AM ET
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — More than a million people have visited The Barnes Foundation since the art museum moved to Philadelphia from a suburb in May 2012. That's almost three times the number of visitors who saw its extensive collection in its former home in the five years before the relocation.
- Palace releases photos of 6-month-old Princess Charlotte
29 Nov. 20159:09 AM ET
LONDON (AP) — Princess Charlotte looks delighted with a cuddly toy dog in a photo taken by her mother, the Duchess of Cambridge.