- Bobby Brown, family mourn the late Bobbi Kristina at funeral
1 Aug. 20156:04 PM ET
ALPHARETTA, Ga. (AP) — R&B singer Bobby Brown emerged from the funeral of his daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown, staring toward the ground before lifting his head up and briefly gazing at the sky.
- 'Downton' producer doesn't shut door on post-series film
1 Aug. 20159:03 PM ET
BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. (AP) — With "Downton Abbey" coming to an end, its executive producer is offering hope that a follow-up movie is at least a possibility.
- WWE Hall of Famer Roddy Piper dies at 61
1 Aug. 201511:00 AM ET
"Rowdy" Roddy Piper, the kilt wearing trash-talker who headlined the first WrestleMania and later found movie stardom, died Friday. He was 61.
- Snoop Dogg stopped by Italian customs
1 Aug. 20151:10 PM ET
MILAN (AP) — Snoop Dogg has had another run-in with European authorities.
- Steven Moffat on 'Sherlock' special; how long series can go
1 Aug. 20155:13 PM ET
BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. (AP) — "Sherlock" fans have grown familiar with the waiting game between TV seasons, but they may be encouraged that show-runner Steven Moffat says he could see it "going on for a long while."
- Jolie, Suu Kyi visit Myanmar female factory workers
1 Aug. 20153:59 AM ET
YANGON, Myanmar (AP) — Angelina Jolie has joined Myanmar's opposition leader and democracy icon, Aung San Suu Kyi, in sitting down with female workers to learn more about their dire conditions.
- 'Downton Abbey' to get a float in the 2016 Rose Bowl parade
1 Aug. 20154:40 PM ET
BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. (AP) — Maggie Smith's character on "Downton Abbey" might find the pomp and circumstance uncomfortable, but the PBS show is getting its own float in the Rose Parade, two days before the premiere of its sixth and final season on Jan. 3.
- U2 welcomes the Clintons, Springsteen at New York show
1 Aug. 20159:43 AM ET
NEW YORK (AP) — For its last of eight shows at Madison Square Garden and the finale to its North American tour, U2 welcomed some very famous guests.
- The Latest: Memorial service for Bobbi Kristina Brown ends
1 Aug. 20152:04 PM ET
2 p.m. (EDT)
- 'Finding Your Roots' to return for season 3 after PBS probe
1 Aug. 20153:59 PM ET
BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. (AP) — "Finding Your Roots" will return for season three, but whether the celebrity genealogy series that buried an uncomfortable fact about Ben Affleck's ancestor continues after that remains in doubt, PBS' chief executive said.