- Lawyer says allegations B.B. King was poisoned 'ridiculous'
25 May. 201510:04 PM ET
LAS VEGAS (AP) — Two B.B. King heirs who've been most outspoken about the blues legend's care in his final days have accused King's two closest aides of poisoning him, but the attorney for King's estate called the claims ridiculous and police said there was no active homicide investigation.
- Faith No More marks return with 1st album in 18 years, tour
25 May. 20151:09 PM ET
NEW YORK (AP) — Faith No More bassist Bill Gould likes to think of the band's new record as an aging actress.
- Agent: 'Lawrence of Arabia' star Omar Sharif has Alzheimer's
25 May. 20155:58 PM ET
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Legendary "Lawrence of Arabia" actor Omar Sharif is battling Alzheimer's disease, his agent Steve Kenis confirmed to The Associated Press on Monday.
- The movies that will keep buzzing after Cannes
25 May. 20158:37 AM ET
CANNES, France (AP) — The Cannes Film Festival is a grand hierarchy with strictly defined elevations of movies and media access, where films are met by high praise or lowly boos. And so there was a strange fittingness that the scandal of the 68th Cannes Film Festival, where all status is measured, came down to the importance of a few inches.
- 'Tomorrowland' takes top spot at box office on slow weekend
25 May. 20158:55 PM ET
LOS ANGELES (AP) — The future doesn't look so bright for "Tomorrowland."
- Fashion's greatest hits, misses on the Cannes red carpet
25 May. 20154:23 PM ET
CANNES, France (AP) — Cannes' red carpet can be as kind as it is cruel when it comes to fashion.
- Emmylou Harris, Rodney Crowell together again for new album
25 May. 20153:40 PM ET
NEW YORK (AP) — Even though the server got his order wrong, Rodney Crowell waits patiently for his egg-white omelet. He chats with Emmylou Harris as she picks at her grapefruit, revealing his easygoing nature and their comfort with each other.
- Some Native Hawaiians disapprove of 'Aloha' movie title
25 May. 20156:49 AM ET
HONOLULU (AP) — Some Native Hawaiians disapprove of the name of a movie filmed and set in Hawaii, saying that titling it "Aloha" is a disrespectful misappropriation of culture and simplifies a word that's rich with meaning.
- Rolling Stones kick off 'Zip Code' stadium tour in San Diego
25 May. 201511:12 AM ET
SAN DIEGO (AP) — The Rolling Stones launched their "Zip Code" North American tour in San Diego on Sunday with more than two hours of music.
- Nigerian senator-elect to fight US extradition, drug charges
25 May. 20151:21 PM ET
LAGOS, Nigeria (AP) — Nigeria's federal high court Monday ordered drug agents to release a newly elected senator and suspend its extradition proceedings on 20-year-old drug charges related to the TV hit "Orange is the New Black."