- Anderson's 6 scoreless innings lead Dodgers over D-backs 4-2
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. (AP) — Brett Anderson gave up four hits in six scoreless innings, leading the Los Angeles Dodgers over the Arizona Diamondbacks 4-2 Monday.
- Zunino's bat, Walker's arm lead Mariners over Angels
PEORIA, Ariz. (AP) — Mike Zunino homered and doubled, Taijuan Walker pitched seven impressive innings and the Seattle Mariners beat the Los Angeles Angels 5-3 Monday.
- Bauer pitches well, Indians beats White Sox 4-1
GLENDALE, Ariz. (AP) — Trevor Bauer struck out seven, working solidly into the seventh inning, and the Cleveland Indians connected for three home runs Monday in a 4-1 victory over the Chicago White Sox.
- Padres hit 3 homers off DeSclafani, beat Reds 6-3
GOODYEAR, Ariz. (AP) — Matt Kemp hit the first of San Diego's three homers off Anthony DeSclafani — a new addition to Cincinnati's rotation — and the Padres pulled away to a 6-3 victory over the Reds on Monday.
- Manfred says Montreal needs a firm commitment for stadium
MONTREAL (AP) — Major League Baseball Commissioner Rob Manfred said Monday that Montreal needs a new stadium to have any chance of bringing the sport back to the city.
- Nationals reliever Storen out with blister in loss to Cards
JUPITER, Fla. (AP) — Washington Nationals closer Drew Storen exited early because of a blister on his right big toe Monday in a 6-2 loss to the St. Louis Cardinals.
- Indians laughing their way through training camp
CLEVELAND (AP) — The Indians are pitching, hitting, bunting and doing everything else they need to work on for the upcoming season at spring training.
- Simon allows 1 run in 6 innings as Tigers lose to Braves 4-2
LAKELAND, Fla. (AP) — Despite some poor spring training outings, Alfredo Simon says he was never worried.