- So long, lady in black: Jeff Gordon faces Darlington finale
DARLINGTON, S.C. (AP) — Jeff Gordon hopes to make his last Southern 500 as a full-time driver as memorable as the rest of his career at Darlington Raceway.
- Darlington's return: Lady in Black back on Labor Day
DARLINGTON, S.C. (AP) — Kyle Petty was never among the biggest fans of Darlington Raceway, once saying the big oval should be filled with water and turned into a stadium-sized bathtub.
- Darlington offers flag exchange: Confederate for American
DARLINGTON, S.C. (AP) — Darlington Raceway will give out American flags to those who want to turn in a Confederate flag, continuing an initiative that began in Daytona soon after nine people were killed at a church in Charleston.
- Erik Jones wins Truck Series race in Canada
BOWMANVILLE, Ontario (AP) — Erik Jones won the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race Sunday at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park to take the series points lead
- Wisconsin driver Paul Menard wins at Road America
ELKHART LAKE, Wis. (AP) — Paul Menard has cherished wins at Indianapolis Motor Speedway and the Milwaukee Mile in his home state of Wisconsin. He deeply desired a significant victory at Road America, the track where he spent many weekends as a child.
- Moment of silence held for Justin Wilson
ELKHART LAKE, Wis. (AP) — A moment of silence has been observed in memory of Justin Wilson prior to the start of the NASCAR Xfinity race at Road America.
- Lawyer: Tony Stewart's response to lawsuit 'appalling'
NEW YORK (AP) — A lawyer for a racecar driver who was killed when he was run over by Tony Stewart's car says legal claims by the NASCAR star in response to a lawsuit are "appalling."
- Rhodes awarded pole after rain cancels Xfinity qualifying
ELKHART LAKE, Wis. (AP) — Qualifying for the NASCAR Xfinity Series race at Road America has been cancelled due to wet track conditions.