- Logano leads flag-to-flag to win Xfinity race at Bristol
BRISTOL, Tenn. (AP) — Joey Logano led flag-to-flag Saturday to win the Xfinity Series race at Bristol Motor Speedway.
- Kenseth content in car and not contemplating retirement
BRISTOL, Tenn. (AP) — Matt Kenseth is just a year younger than Jeff Gordon, who has already said he'll retire at the end of this season.
- RCR takes Newman penalties to final appeals officer
BRISTOL, Tenn. (AP) — Richard Childress Racing appealed NASCAR's penalties against Ryan Newman's team to the highest level on Friday, and crew chief Luke Lambert was eligible to return to work at Bristol Motor Speedway.
- Matt Kenseth wins pole at Bristol Motor Speedway
BRISTOL, Tenn. (AP) — Matt Kenseth will try for his first win since 2013 when he starts from the pole at Bristol Motor Speedway.
- RCR begins to move past penalties with interim crew chief
BRISTOL, Tenn. (AP) — Richard Childress Racing had the foresight to send an interim crew chief to a test session this week with Ryan Newman — a move that may pay dividends this weekend at Bristol Motor Speedway.
- Ross Kenseth to make NASCAR debut with help from his dad
BRISTOL, Tenn. (AP) — Ross Kenseth will make his national series debut at Chicagoland Speedway, where he will drive for the same team, same sponsor and with the same car number used by his championship-winning father at NASCAR's highest level.
- Appeals panel rules RCR intentionally altered Newman's tires
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — A NASCAR appeals panel upheld a penalty against Richard Childress Racing for intentionally manipulating the tires on a car driven by Ryan Newman at Fontana.
- Jeff Gordon takes tour of Penn State in special Axalta car
STATE COLLEGE, Pa. (AP) — Jeff Gordon slid into a street-legal version of his race car and set out for a slow cruise with a passenger who had no idea what kind of ride the four-time NASCAR champion had in store for her.
- Busch has no timetable for return after Daytona wreck
HUNTERSVILLE, N.C. (AP) — As he pulled off pit road at Daytona International Speedway moments before the season-opening Xfinity Series race, Kyle Busch said he looked to the left and noticed for the first time a concrete wall along the race track.
- Jeff Gordon to drive Penn State car at Pocono NASCAR race
STATE COLLEGE, Pa. (AP) — NASCAR driver Jeff Gordon will drive a blue and white Penn State car for a June race at Pennsylvania's Pocono Raceway.
- Appeals panel reduces penalty against Circle Sport Racing
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — An appeals panel has reduced the penalty levied against Circle Sport Racing car owner Joe Falk and crew chief Slugger Labbe.
- Only shove by Harvick this time at Texas comes on the track
FORT WORTH, Texas (AP) — The only shove by Kevin Harvick in Texas this time came on the track.