- Darrell Wallace Jr. wins Mudsummer Classic
ROSSBURG, Ohio (AP) — Darrell Wallace Jr. won the Mudsummer Classic on Wednesday night on the dirt at Eldora Speedway for his second Camping World Truck Series victory of the year.
- Troops entertain Junior, Rahal
EDINBURGH, Ind. (AP) — Dale Earnhardt Jr. and Graham Rahal are used to occasional fireworks when drivers get upset at the track.
- Dillon looks for strong NASCAR Nationwide finish
GRIMES, Iowa (AP) — Chase Elliott's brilliant start in the NASCAR Nationwide series has overshadowed the steady if unspectacular debut of fellow rookie Ty Dillon.
- Tony Stewart riding high from sprint car victory
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — Tony Stewart heads into the busiest week of his year riding high from a win in his return to sprint car racing.
- RTA could close disconnect between teams, NASCAR
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — There is no clearer example of the disconnect between NASCAR and its teams then the fight earlier this year over the procedures to cool cars down during qualifying.
- Ruffalo brings energy message to NASCAR crowd
JOLIET, Ill. (AP) — Mark Ruffalo had a big smile on his face as he signed ticket stubs and posed for pictures at Chicagoland Speedway. A steady stream of fans approached the actor from all angles, but he made it look as if it was a small party with a bunch of old friends.
- Elliott holds off Bayne for Nationwide win
JOLIET, Ill. (AP) — Chase Elliott held off Trevor Bayne to win the Nationwide Series stop at Chicagoland Speedway on Saturday night.
- Stewart back racing sprint cars after wreck
Tony Stewart was back in a sprint car on Friday night, winning a race in the same series he raced in when he broke two bones in his right leg.
- Kahne, Larson looking to learn at Chicagoland
JOLIET, Ill. (AP) — Kasey Kahne and Kyle Larson hope to learn something about Chicagoland Speedway this weekend.