- Stewart returns to racing but questions remain
HAMPTON, Ga. (AP) — Tony Stewart was back in his comfort zone, behind the wheel of a race car.
- Tony Stewart back at the track, looking to heal
HAMPTON, Ga. (AP) — Tony Stewart took his seat on the podium — unshaven, his eyes glassy — and unfolded a sheet of paper. His voice quivered as he read, pausing to maintain his composure as he described the death of a driver he hit as "one of the toughest tragedies I've ever had to deal with."
- Harvick wins Atlanta pole; Stewart is 12th
HAMPTON, Ga. (AP) — Kevin Harvick took yet another pole, this time with a big assist from Tony Stewart in the team owner's return to the track.
- NASCAR will let Tony Stewart in Chase with win
HAMPTON, Ga. (AP) — NASCAR says Tony Stewart will be allowed to compete in the Chase for the Sprint Cup Championship if he qualifies despite missing three races following the death of a sprint car driver at a New York track.
- Stewart returning to competition after fatal crash
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — Tony Stewart will return to Sprint Cup competition Sunday night at Atlanta Motor Speedway, ending a three-race hiatus taken after he struck and killed a fellow driver during a dirt-track race.
- Darlington Raceway gets Labor Day back in 2015
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — Darlington Raceway will return to its traditional Labor Day weekend date next season in one of the few significant changes to NASCAR's 2015 Sprint Cup Series schedule.
- NASCAR's Kenseth behind anti-bullying kids' book
HUNTERSVILLE, N.C. (AP) — Matt Kenseth, championship-winning race car driver, can now add a children's book to his resume.
- Keselowski: Don't count out Gibbs guys just yet
BRISTOL, Tenn. (AP) — Brad Keselowski is part brash racer, and part pragmatist.
- Logano edges Keselowski for first win at Bristol
BRISTOL, Tenn. (AP) — Joey Logano is looking more and more like a Sprint Cup title contender.
- Spun by Harvick, Hamlin fires safety device at him
BRISTOL, Tenn. (AP) — Denny Hamlin got spun out and wrecked while racing as the leader by Kevin Harvick at Bristol Motor Speedway on Saturday night. Hamlin later fired his HANS device at Harvick's car as it passed under caution.