- NASCAR penalizes Premium Motorsports for unattached weight
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — NASCAR has penalized Premium Motorsports because an unattached weight fell off the car during practice last weekend at Indianapolis.
- Column: NASCAR blew it on Indy rules package
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Run, NASCAR, don't walk, back to the drawing board to figure out how to liven up racing. The rules package used for the Brickyard 400 was a failure no matter how the race is dissected.
- Busch stays cool under pressure to get elusive Indy victory
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — NASCAR's hottest driver kept his cool on Sunday.
- Gordon's final race at Brickyard a disaster after wreck
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Jeff Gordon slid into the No. 24 for the final time at Indy with a car more fit for a junkyard than the Brickyard.
- Busch grabs elusive Indy victory as comeback continues
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — There was no celebratory burnout — Kyle Busch has done plenty of those the last few weeks — just another big, fat kiss at Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
- Busch uses late pass to capture Indy's Xfinity race
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Kyle Busch spent the last 10 laps desperately chasing Ryan Blaney.
- Kyle Busch tries to cap comeback with elusive Indy victory
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Kyle Busch has the kind of trophy collection most NASCAR drivers would envy: monsters, lobsters, even wine.
- Carl Edwards takes Brickyard 400 pole, with Tony Stewart 4th
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Carl Edwards will be on the pole for the Brickyard 400, where passing could be at a premium Sunday at Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
- NASCAR drivers adjusting to new rules package at Brickyard
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — A new rules package for Indianapolis Motor Speedway provided visibility issues for drivers. More troubling for NASCAR, though, is that after nearly five hours of practice Friday, there was little indication the changes will produce better racing.
- Without new deal, Johnson committed to winning for Hendrick
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Jimmie Johnson wants to kneel down and kiss the Indy bricks for a fifth time.
- Gordon honored at boyhood home before final Brickyard 400
PITTSBORO, Ind. (AP) — Jeff Gordon felt right at home Thursday back in small-town Indiana.
- NASCAR, Indy honoring Marine vet Jeff Kyle at Brickyard
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Jeff Kyle raced up to 150 mph during a recent charity drive at Texas Motor Speedway, a welcome relief for the former Marine.
- Christopher Bell wins Mud Summer Classic at Eldora
ROSSBURG, Ohio (AP) — Christopher Bell won the Mud Summer Classic on Wednesday night at Eldora Speedway in his third career start in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series.