- Dominant D carries Manning, Broncos to 24-10 Super Bowl win
SANTA CLARA, Calif. (AP) — With his prolific passing and complete control of the game at the line of scrimmage, Peyton Manning helped usher in the NFL's wide-open era of high-scoring offenses and pass-happy game plans.
- Manning spoils his fans again, walks off with a second title
SANTA CLARA, Calif. (AP) — Everyone got spoiled.
- Aqib Talib calls Levi's Stadium turf "terrible"
SANTA CLARA, Calif. (AP) — T.J. Ward slipped twice on the same play.
- Newton, Panthers vow to get back to Super Bowl after loss
SANTA CLARA, Calif. (AP) — Carolina quarterback Cam Newton didn't say much after the Panthers lost Super Bowl 50 on Sunday night, but the league's MVP did promise this: "We'll be back."
- QB Newton struggles in 1st Super Bowl, Panthers lose 24-10
SANTA CLARA, Calif. (AP) — A dejected Cam Newton sat slouching behind the podium on Sunday night, wearing a black Panthers hoodie and a frown.
- Denver's defense brings home the Lombardi
SANTA CLARA, Calif. (AP) — Seven sacks. Four takeaways. Ten measly points.
- Tweet from Lynch indicates possible retirement
SEATTLE (AP) — Marshawn Lynch was at the center of attention in the fourth quarter of the Super Bowl on Sunday night.
- Broncos linebacker Von Miller earns Super Bowl MVP honors
SANTA CLARA, Calif. (AP) — Back in the locker room after earning Super Bowl MVP honors, Denver Broncos linebacker Von Miller danced and sang along to "Big Rings" by Drake and Future: "'Cause I got a really big team! And they need some really big rings!"
- No masterpiece, but Manning rides off with a win
SANTA CLARA, Calif. (AP) — The best thing for Peyton Manning is that he won the Super Bowl.
- Column: As ugly as it was, it was beautiful for Manning
SANTA CLARA, Calif. (AP) — A sea of Denver Broncos had just chased a beleaguered Cam Newton around his own end zone one more time, and Carolina coach Ron Rivera had seen enough.
- Broncos D dominates Panthers in 24-10 Super Bowl win
SANTA CLARA, Calif. (AP) — A reborn Orange Crush might have sent Peyton Manning into retirement with a Super ending to his career.
- Ealy does it all on defense in Panthers Super Bowl defeat
SANTA CLARA, Calif. (AP) — Kony Ealy wrapped his arms around Peyton Manning's right leg to pull down the Denver quarterback.
- AP Photos: Denver Broncos win Super Bowl 24-10 over Carolina
SANTA CLARA, Calif. (AP) — Von Miller and the Broncos defense frustrated Cam Newton all game to carry Peyton Manning to his second Super Bowl title with a 24-10 victory over the Carolina Panthers.
- The Latest: Broncos beat Panthers to win Super Bowl
SANTA CLARA, Calif. (AP) — The Latest on Super Bowl Sunday from AP reporters covering the game, the telecast, the commercials and fans around the world (All times local):
- Broncos take 13-7 halftime lead over Panthers in Super Bowl
SANTA CLARA, Calif. (AP) — Malik Jackson recovered a fumble in the end zone for a touchdown and Jordan Norwood set up another Denver score with the longest punt return in Super Bowl history and the Broncos took a 13-7 halftime lead over the Carolina Panthers on Sunday.