- Bears D holds up late; Packers seek answers in passing game
GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) — Standout quarterbacks of the Green Bay Packers' past and present gathered at Lambeau Field for a special Thanksgiving night celebration.
- Rout of Eagles gives Detroit another Thanksgiving victory
DETROIT (AP) — After nearly a decade as Thanksgiving pushovers, the Detroit Lions have started playing their best in their holiday showcase.
- FANTASY PLAYS: It's time to trust the replacement runners
It's time to fire up those backfield replacements. And there sure are plenty to go around.
- Perfect Panthers 11-0, Romo hurt again in 33-14 Dallas loss
ARLINGTON, Texas (AP) — While Cam Newton was doing the twist for the undefeated Panthers, Tony Romo and the Cowboys were in no mood to dance.
- Cutler, Bears hold off Packers 17-13 at rainy Lambeau
GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) — Drenched from a soaking rain, Jay Cutler finally walked out of Lambeau Field with a win.
- One more memorable moment for Favre, Packers at Lambeau
GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) — Brett Favre had one more memorable moment with the Green Bay Packers.
- Romo knocked out vs Carolina with another collarbone injury
ARLINGTON, Texas (AP) — Tony Romo remained on his back after being sacked, almost motionless for a short time while looking up at the stadium's closed roof above him.
- Panthers still perfect, Romo hurt again in 33-14 Dallas loss
ARLINGTON, Texas (AP) — Cam Newton sprinted to a corner of the $1.2 billion showplace of the Dallas Cowboys, pointing a camera at celebrating Carolina fans while gesturing to them with a wide smile.
- Favre throws kind words at Packers successor, Rodgers
GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) — Brett Favre threw some kind words at the man who replaced him at quarterback for the Green Bay Packers.
- Stafford throws 5 TD passes, Lions beat Eagles 45-14
DETROIT (AP) — Matthew Stafford dropped back and perfectly lofted the ball where only Calvin Johnson could catch it.
- Arian Foster's fashion takes a drastic turn
HOUSTON (AP) — Arian Foster used to have suits in an array of colors and fabrics, and plenty of bow ties to pull those ensembles together.
- Rams WR Bailey has surgery after being shot in Florida
ST. LOUIS (AP) — Many St. Louis Rams players woke to the news that Stedman Bailey had been shot in the head.
- Frank Gifford's family says CTE found in his brain
NEW YORK (AP) — The family of Pro Football Hall of Famer Frank Gifford says signs of the degenerative disease chronic traumatic encephalopathy were found in his brain after his death.
- Redskins could play twice in London next season
LONDON (AP) — The Washington Redskins could become the first NFL team to play two games in London in one season — in consecutive weeks, no less.
- Browns didn't discuss cutting Johnny Manziel before benching
BEREA, Ohio (AP) — The Browns believe sacking Johnny Manziel themselves will do him good.