- Obama visit puts spotlight on rough plight in rural Alaska
ANCHORAGE, Alaska (AP) — It's a good bet that President Barack Obama will never use a honey bucket.
- Obama locking up votes in Senate for Iran nuclear deal
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Barack Obama is just one Senate vote shy of being able to declare success on the Iran nuclear deal and cement a foreign policy legacy.
- In climate bid, Obama stares down melting Alaska glacier
SEWARD, Alaska (AP) — President Barack Obama stared down a melting glacier in Alaska on Tuesday in a dramatic use of his presidential pulpit to sound the alarm on climate change.
- Kerry to outline US assurances to Israel, Gulf to lawmakers
WASHINGTON (AP) — Secretary of State John Kerry will send a letter to all members of Congress on Wednesday outlining U.S. security commitments to Israel and the Gulf Arab states in light of the Iran nuclear deal.
- North Dakota lieutenant governor admits extramarital affair
BISMARCK, N.D. (AP) — North Dakota's Republican Lt. Gov. Drew Wrigley says he had an extramarital affair in the past and he is still considering running for the governor's office.