- Coghlan, Hendricks lead Cubs to 2-0 win over Marlins
5 Jul. 20156:39 PM ET
CHICAGO (AP) — Kyle Hendricks threw 7 1-3 strong innings, Chris Coghlan added an RBI single and the Chicago Cubs earned a 2-0 win over the Miami Marlins on Sunday.
- Schoop HR in return from disabled list, O's beat White Sox
5 Jul. 20155:45 PM ET
CHICAGO (AP) — Jonathan Schoop homered in his first at-bat since coming off the disabled list and Miguel Gonzalez threw six solid innings as the Baltimore Orioles routed the Chicago White Sox 9-1 on Sunday.
- Pham hits 1st MLB homer and drives in 3, Cards top Padres
5 Jul. 20155:02 PM ET
ST. LOUIS (AP) — Rookie outfielder Tommy Pham homered, doubled and drove in three runs, leading Lance Lynn and the St. Louis Cardinals over the San Diego Padres 3-1 Sunday.
- Bryant's grand slam, 2 homers lead Cubs over Marlins 7-2
4 Jul. 201511:57 PM ET
CHICAGO (AP) — Kris Bryant wasn't looking to go deep when he came up in the second inning Saturday night.
- Garcia robs Davis in 9th, White Sox hold off Orioles 3-2
4 Jul. 20155:47 PM ET
CHICAGO (AP) — Avisail Garcia robbed Chris Davis of a tying home run with a leaping catch in the ninth inning, and the Chicago White Sox held off the Baltimore Orioles 3-2 on Saturday.
- Cardinals edge Padres 2-1 to stop 4-game slide
4 Jul. 20155:26 PM ET
ST. LOUIS (AP) — Jhonny Peralta broke an eighth-inning tie with a sacrifice fly, and the St. Louis Cardinals beat the San Diego Padres 2-1 Saturday to stop their longest losing streak of the season at four games.
- Danks, Abreu lead White Sox over Orioles 1-0
3 Jul. 201511:52 PM ET
CHICAGO (AP) — John Danks pitched his best baseball after a low point in his career.
- Gyorko's 9th-inning RBI gives Padres 2-1 win over Cardinals
3 Jul. 201511:03 PM ET
ST. LOUIS (AP) — Jedd Gyorko homered in the seventh inning to tie the game and then had a run-scoring single in the ninth to lead the San Diego Padres to a 2-1 victory over the St. Louis Cardinals on Friday night.
- Home runs, Koehler lift Marlins to 2-1 win over Cubs
3 Jul. 20155:46 PM ET
CHICAGO (AP) — Justin Bour and Christian Yelich homered and the Miami Marlins got six impressive innings from Tom Koehler in a 2-1 win over the Chicago Cubs on Friday.
- Cardinals fire scouting director Correa amid hacking scandal
2 Jul. 20156:26 PM ET
ST. LOUIS (AP) — The St. Louis Cardinals said Thursday they have fired scouting director Chris Correa, the first known fallout from the hacking scandal that has resulted in a federal investigation into whether the team illegally got inside the player personnel database of the Houston Astros.
- Herrera's bunt, blast leads Cubs over feeble Mets for sweep
2 Jul. 20154:03 PM ET
NEW YORK (AP) — Jonathan Herrera filled in neatly for Kris Bryant, driving in three runs with a squeeze bunt and homer that sent Jake Arrieta and the Chicago Cubs past the feeble New York Mets 6-1 Thursday for a three-game sweep.
- Quintana paces White Sox to 7-1 win over Cardinals
2 Jul. 20152:11 AM ET
ST. LOUIS (AP) — Melky Cabrera homered to back a strong outing from Jose Quintana, and the Chicago White Sox pulled away late to beat the St. Louis Cardinals 7-1 Wednesday night in a game interrupted by three rain delays.
- Cubs score 2 in 11th and blank slumping Mets again, 2-0
1 Jul. 201511:19 PM ET
NEW YORK (AP) — Starlin Castro legged out a run-scoring infield single in the 11th inning, and the Chicago Cubs blanked the punchless New York Mets 2-0 Wednesday night for their second consecutive shutout at Citi Field.
- Sale ties strikeout record, White Sox edge Cardinals in 11th
1 Jul. 201512:57 AM ET
ST. LOUIS (AP) — Chris Sale forced another avalanche of swings and misses. Helping at the bat, was an unexpected bonus.
- White Sox ace Sale strikes out 10 for 8th straight game
30 Jun. 201510:09 PM ET
ST. LOUIS (AP) — White Sox pitcher Chris Sale has struck out at least 10 for the eighth straight game, matching the best run in major league history.