- Mayweather wins decision in richest fight ever
LAS VEGAS (AP) — The pressure of a $180 million payday never got to Floyd Mayweather Jr., even if the richest fight ever wasn't the best.
- The Latest: Mayweather's dad says fighter done after 1 more
LAS VEGAS (AP) — 11:25 p.m. (2:25 a.m.)
- Sadness, disappointment in Philippines after Pacquiao defeat
MANILA, Philippines (AP) — Sadness and disappointment gripped Filipinos after Manny Pacquiao's defeat in his much-anticipated fight against American Floyd Mayweather Jr. but they still considered the boxing icon a national hero.
- Clippers have 2 days rest before facing Rockets in 2nd round
LOS ANGELES (AP) — The Los Angeles Clippers have less than two days to enjoy their wildly entertaining first-round series victory over the defending NBA champion San Antonio Spurs.
- American Pharoah gives trainer a long-awaited 4th Derby win
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (AP) — Three times in seven years, Bob Baffert left the Kentucky Derby empty-handed. Two seconds and a sixth-place finish by the wagering favorite.
- The Latest: Keep black cats away from Baffert
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (AP) — 9:45 p.m.
- LEADING OFF: Astros stalk 10th W in row, Weaver goes for 1st
A look at what's happening all around the major leagues today:
- 1 man dead, 14 police hurt in football rioting in Poland
WARSAW, Poland (AP) — A man died after being hit by a rubber bullet and 14 police officers were injured during clashes that erupted during a Polish league football match in the south of the country.
- AP PHOTOS: At Derby, a passion for hats
The Kentucky Derby is known for women's fashion, especially the hats. But 48-year-old Jeff Rieg wasn't going to let the women upstage him.
- McIlroy in a fight with Casey until darkness gets in the way
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — Those weren't boxing gloves Rory McIlroy was wearing, they were thick hand-warmers. In the Pacific chill and approaching darkness, the world's No. 1 player had every reason to feel like he was in a fight of his own Saturday in the Match Play Championship against Paul Casey.