- France honors attack victims in city subdued by mourning
Intoning the names of 130 dead, a subdued France paid homage Friday to those killed two weeks ago in the attacks that gripped Paris in fear and mourning.
- After Paris attacks, increased resolve for UN climate talks
PARIS (AP) — Still gripped by shock and grief, Paris will play host to a long-awaited U.N. climate conference under tragic circumstances that none could have foreseen.
- 10 Things to Know for Today
Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today:
CHICAGO (AP) — After days of protests in Chicago since the release of a video showing a black teenager shot 16 times by a white police officer, demonstrators were poised to disrupt Black Friday shopping with a march through the heart of the city's most famous retail district.
- Holiday shoppers get a head start on Thanksgiving
NEW YORK (AP) — Black Friday used to kick off the holiday shopping season, but now Thanksgiving Day is the new tradition for some shoppers.
- Bears D holds up late; Packers seek answers in passing game
GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) — Standout quarterbacks of the Green Bay Packers' past and present gathered at Lambeau Field for a special Thanksgiving night celebration.
- One more memorable moment for Favre, Packers at Lambeau
GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) — Brett Favre had one more memorable moment with the Green Bay Packers.
- Perfect Panthers 11-0, Romo hurt again in 33-14 Dallas loss
ARLINGTON, Texas (AP) — While Cam Newton was doing the twist for the undefeated Panthers, Tony Romo and the Cowboys were in no mood to dance.
- Romo knocked out vs Carolina with another collarbone injury
ARLINGTON, Texas (AP) — Tony Romo remained on his back after being sacked, almost motionless for a short time while looking up at the stadium's closed roof above him.
- Ohio State and Michigan meet, potentially just for pride
ANN ARBOR, Mich. (AP) — If either Ohio State or Michigan had held on to beat Michigan State, a bid to the Big Ten title game would be at stake again on Saturday in the latest iteration of one of college football's greatest rivalries.