- The Latest: Trump says CNN reporting 'rediculous' fake news
NEW YORK (AP) — The Latest developments related to President-elect Donald Trump (all times local):
- Obama orders review of election-season hacking
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Barack Obama has ordered intelligence officials to conduct a broad review of election-season cyberattacks, including the email hacks that rattled the presidential campaign and raised fresh concerns about Russia's meddling in U.S. elections, the White House said Friday.
- Post-election, Trump closes companies tied to Saudi Arabia
WASHINGTON (AP) — President-elect Donald Trump shut down some of his companies in the days after the election, including four that appeared connected to a possible Saudi Arabia business venture, according to corporate registrations in Delaware.
- Assad relies on foreign fighters in push to retake Aleppo
ALEPPO, Syria (AP) — Syria's President Bashar Assad is on the verge of recapturing all of Aleppo from rebels, but the victory won't be his alone. The battle for Syria's largest city has attracted thousands of foreign forces backing Assad — including Russian soldiers and Shiite fighters from Iran, Lebanon, Iraq and Afghanistan.
- As 114th Congress limped to a close, uncertainty is ahead
WASHINGTON (AP) — The 114th Congress has limped to a close. It was a tumultuous two-year period of partisan acrimony punctuated by the occasional burst of bipartisan deal-making in the waning days of Barack Obama's presidency.
- Heisman Trophy: Sooner teammates are rare pair of finalists
NEW YORK (AP) — Together, Baker Mayfield and Dede Westbrook were practically unstoppable for Oklahoma.
- AP Sources: FAU pursuing Lane Kiffin to coach
BOCA RATON, Fla. (AP) — Alabama offensive coordinator Lane Kiffin is being pursued by Florida Atlantic to become the Owls' next head coach, two people with knowledge of the situation told The Associated Press on Friday night.
- Russia accepts IOC plan to retest Olympic doping samples
MOSCOW (AP) — Russia says it will accept an International Olympic Committee plan to retest all drug test samples given by Russian athletes at the 2012 and 2014 Olympics.
- Analysis: Most troubling is Russia's reaction to scandal
Troubling as the details of the McLaren Report were, a news item out of Russia earlier this week was equally so. The new chair of the country's "revamped" anti-doping agency will be Yelena Isinbayeva, the pole vault great who has spent the past year thumbing her nose at all the evidence and at those who've dared to mete out punishment for the malfeasance.
- Rockets overcome Westbrook's 7th straight triple-double
OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) — Patrick Beverley savored getting the best of his rival, Russell Westbrook.