- APNewsBreak: Tentative agreement on Iran sanctions relief
VIENNA (AP) — World powers and Iran have reached tentative agreement on sanctions relief for the Islamic Republic, among the most contentious issues in a long-term nuclear agreement that negotiators hope to clinch over the next several days, diplomats told The Associated Press on Saturday.
- Analysts: Greek government's post-referendum future unsure
ATHENS, Greece (AP) — Whether Greeks decide in Sunday's referendum to accept their lenders' bailout deal or reject it, the government's hold on power may be shakier than its brash prime minister has calculated, analysts say.
- Would Greek exit help or hurt Europe's currency union?
FRANKFURT, Germany (AP) — With aid negotiations off and ATMs running out of money, it's not speculation any more. Greece could leave the euro. And soon.
- America welcomes July 4 with hot dogs, cool music, cold beer
As the nation gears up to celebrate America's birthday, here are some Fourth of July highlights from around the country:
- Government faces burden in proving airlines worked together
WASHINGTON (AP) — As the Justice Department launches an investigation into possible collusion in the airline industry, experts say the government faces the burden of proving that carriers were deliberately signaling business decisions to each other.
- The Latest: Brown loses first 2 sets vs Troicki at Wimbledon
LONDON (AP) — The latest from Wimbledon (all times local):
- Wimbledon Lookahead: Dustin Brown tries for encore
LONDON (AP) — After his stunning win over Rafael Nadal at Wimbledon, Dustin Brown said it was easy to play well when expectations were so low.
- Angels win 8-2 in 1st game vs. Texas since trading Hamilton
ARLINGTON, Texas (AP) â The way Angels manager Mike Scioscia looked at things, there really wasn't anything unusual seeing Josh Hamilton playing for the other team.
- 2 points from loss, Serena wins at Wimbledon; Venus next
LONDON (AP) — Twice, Serena Williams stood merely two points from a loss at Wimbledon against a British opponent buoyed by a roaring, flag-waving Centre Court crowd.
- AP sources: Mavericks, DeAndre Jordan agree to 4-year deal
DALLAS (AP) — DeAndre Jordan has chosen the Mavericks over the Los Angeles Clippers in what turned into a tense boom-or-bust wait for Dallas in pursuit of the free-agent center.