- Facing anxious European leaders, Trump goes on offensive
TAORMINA, Italy (AP) — In the Middle East, President Donald Trump was feted with pageantry, the leaders of Saudi Arabia and Israel seemingly in competition to outdo the other with the warmth of their welcomes and the depth of their pledges of cooperation.
- Trump scolds fellow NATO leaders: Spend more for military
BRUSSELS (AP) â Surrounded by stone-faced allies, President Donald Trump rebuked fellow NATO members Thursday for failing to meet the military alliance's financial benchmarks, asserting that leaves it weaker and shortchanges "the people and taxpayers of the United States."
- FBI probes Kushner-Russia meetings; more documents sought
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump's son-in-law, Jared Kushner, is willing to cooperate with federal investigators looking into ties between Russia and the Trump campaign, his attorney said Thursday.
- Montana election pits behavior against partisan loyalties
BOZEMAN, Mont. (AP) — A last-minute assault charge against a congressional candidate jolted many people in the nation who were viewing the election Thursday as a referendum on President Donald Trump's young administration.
- 10 Things to Know for Friday
Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about Friday:
- Ray gives up 2 hits in 7 innings, D-backs beat Brewers 4-0
MILWAUKEE (AP) — Robbie Ray followed up his stellar outing in last start with another gem on the road Thursday night.
- James passes Jordan, Cavs back in Finals with 135-102 win
BOSTON (AP) — LeBron James scored 35 points and passed Michael Jordan to become the NBA's all-time playoff scoring leader as the Cleveland Cavaliers beat the Boston Celtics 135-102 on Thursday night to claim their third straight Eastern Conference title and a return trip to the NBA Finals.
- LeBron: Jordan chase is about motivation, not greatness
BOSTON (AP) — LeBron James says his chase of Michael Jordan's accomplishments is simply personal motivation. It's not about wanting to establish himself as the NBA's greatest player.
- Warriors coach Steve Kerr not yet ready to return to bench
OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) — Steve Kerr is involved in just about everything but the actual game-day coaching for the Golden State Warriors — film session, coaches meetings, game-planning and practice.
- Game 7 offers chance at history for Penguins and Senators
PITTSBURGH (AP) — Craig Anderson is a realist, the byproduct of 15 years playing the most demanding position in the NHL.