- Coalition spokesman: Saudi-led forces block Yemen ports
SANAA, Yemen (AP) — The spokesman for the Saudi-led campaign against Yemeni rebels says coalition naval forces have besieged the country's ports.
- Prosecutors: Co-pilot treated for suicidal tendencies
DUESSELDORF, Germany (AP) — The co-pilot of Germanwings Flight 9525 that crashed into the French Alps last week had received treatment for suicidal tendencies several years ago, prosecutors said Monday.
- Prosecution rests its case against Boston Marathon bomber
BOSTON (AP) — Prosecutors rested their case against Boston Marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev on Monday after jurors in his federal death penalty trial saw gruesome autopsy photos and heard a medical examiner describe the devastating injuries suffered by the three people who died in the 2013 terror attack.
- US officials: 1 dead after car tries to ram Fort Meade gate
FORT MEADE, Md. (AP) — A firefight erupted Monday when two people in a car tried to ram a National Security Agency gate at Fort Meade, killing at least one person, according to preliminary reports cited by two U.S. officials.
- Trevor Noah set to replace Jon Stewart on 'Daily Show'
NEW YORK (AP) — Trevor Noah, a 31-year-old comedian from South Africa who has contributed to "The Daily Show" a handful of times during the past year, will become Jon Stewart's replacement as host, Comedy Central announced Monday.
- Kaminsky, Okafor lead 2014-15 AP All-America team
Frank Kaminsky and Jahlil Okafor are as different as stories can be in college basketball. The two, however, have a lot in common — both are in the Final Four and both were the top selections on The Associated Press' 2014-15 All-America team.
- Camp Cal the latest innovation in team building at Kentucky
It could've easily been called the John Calipari Fantasy Camp.
- Three No. 1 seeds in the Final Four
If you liked the look of last year's Final Four, you will love the 2015 edition.
- Serena Williams beats 15-year-old at Miami Open; Nadal loses
KEY BISCAYNE, Fla. (AP) — When the ball whizzed past Serena Williams for an ace late in Sunday's match, the subdued crowd suddenly erupted with a roar.
- Denny Hamlin races to 25th Cup win, 5th at Martinsville
MARTINSVILLE, Va. (AP) — Denny Hamlin just needed a visit to Martinsville Speedway to get his racing team back on track.