- The Latest: Alito reads aloud dissenting abortion opinion
AUSTIN, Texas (AP) — The Latest on the Supreme Court's decision striking down Texas' strict regulation of abortion clinics (all times local):
- Supreme Court strikes down Texas restrictions on abortions
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Supreme Court struck down Texas' widely replicated regulation of abortion clinics Monday in the court's biggest abortion case in nearly a quarter century.
- UK's anti-EU victors will find it hard to fulfill promises
LONDON (AP) — Politicians who wanted Britain to leave the European Union were not shy about making promises. They plastered their campaign bus with vows to "take back control" on immigration and boost funding for the beloved National Health Service.
- UK appeals for calm as markets drop, EU leaders huddle
LONDON (AP) — British and European leaders appealed for calm on Monday as concern over the U.K.'s exit from the European Union and its deepening political crisis triggered further gyrations in financial markets and hit confidence in the economy.
- Clinton's VP thinking: Don't harm Dem chances to take Senate
WASHINGTON (AP) — As Hillary Clinton considers her choices for vice president, she's seriously weighing the potential negative impact her decision could have on Democratic efforts to retake control of the Senate, according to party members familiar with her thinking.
- Glory days: Coastal Carolina enjoying boom time in sports
OMAHA, Neb. (AP) — These are glorious times for Coastal Carolina.
- Djokovic beat James Ward to open bid for 5th straight major
LONDON (AP) — Novak Djokovic raced to a 6-0, 3-0 lead, then held firm the rest of the way as he opened his bid for a third straight Wimbledon title and fifth straight Grand Slam championship with a straight-set win over Britain's James Ward on Monday.
- The Latest: Muguruza advances to 2nd round at Wimbledon
LONDON (AP) — The Latest on Wimbledon (all times local):
- The Latest: England goes with Sterling, Kane and Sturridge
PARIS (AP) — The Latest from soccer's European Championship (all times local):
- Messi's retirement from Argentina could hurt his legacy
Lionel Messi's surprising decision to stop playing for Argentina could damage his legacy with the national team and fans back home.